#TSOML 25

Pranbir were on their way home back. The driver was driving the car and the couple were at back seat talking about random things.

The driver, suddenly noticed a truck coming from their right side, and was shocked to see the speed on the truck. They were in traffic and were stuck. The road from which the truck was coming, was completely empty with only the truck over there.. If they didn't moved.. The truck will directly clash with their car.

Panicked and tensed, the driver immediately began to press horn, continuously. This interrupted the couple from talking.

Ranbir, to the driver: what's wrong? Why are you horning so much?

Driver: sir.. Ma'am.. See.. See. There 

He pointed to the direction of truck with Panick filled voice. The couple looked there and were stunned. Prachi held ranbir's arm tightly being scared.

The driver continued to horn, and finally the signal was green and the cars started moving. The driver immediately moved the car and the truck passed then and hit a lightening pole making all others cars to stop too.

The driver came out of the car and so does others came from their cars. Pranbir who were hugging each other in the fear were now relieved and they too came out of the car.

The accident site was surrounded by alot of peoples. Someone called for the cops

Driver, to pranbir: sir, ma'am are you both alright?

Prachi: yes.. Thank you. I hope you too didn't got hurt, did you?

Driver, smile lil: no ma'am. Thanks for asking. I'm fine..

The cops team came there soon enough and began examining the situation. A few cops came to the croud.

Inspector: who saw this truck coming first?

Driver: sir, I saw. Our car was stuck in traffic and this truck was coming from the other direction.. If the signal would have took even a minute more to be green, I can't even imagine what could have happened!

Inspector: alright! Constable.. Take statements of everyone over here..

He then moved towards the truck while the constable began taking the statements. The inspector saw the truck driver unconscious on the driver seat and his forehead scrunch with the smell of alcohol.

He asked a few officers to take the truck driver to the hospital and to stay there until the truck driver gets his conscious back. They did as said.

The croud along with pranbir were allowed to go.

PRANBIR CAR,

The driver was driving and prachi have hugged Ranbir tightly from behind. She was scared.. Something that they couldn't imagine ever in their life would have happened.

Ranbir: shh.. Calm down.. Nothing happened, right? We all are fine.

She looked up and nodded at him. He pecked her head and talked about different things to lit up the environment and to change her mood.

They soon reached the house...

MANSION,

As soon as they entered, with their hands entangled.. They saw a figure sitting on the couch with all other family members standing/sitting beside that figure.

They moved more in, and the person in question was sitting in from of them. The two were equally shocked to see the person.

Ranbir: R.. R.. Rhe.. Rhea..!!??

Rhea saw him and smiled widely. She ran to him and hugged him tight. Prachi didn't liked it. Ranbir moved Rhea away from him immediately.

Ranbir, shouts: what the hell are you doing here, Rhea mehra.. Jitna kiya utna kam nahi hai kya.. Why do you want from us now that you are again here!!??

She shivered at his tone.. And gulped.

Rhea: ra.. Ran.. Ranbir woh.. I.. Woh..

She was thinking of a way to tell him.. She was making the proper words of choice...

That's all...

I know it's way too small... Pardon me..

It was necessary for the cliffhanger ..

What do you all think about Rhea being back??

Think and answer... Till then.. Bye...