#TSOML 32

PRANBIR ROOM,

Prachi was standing near the window wearing Ranbir's shirt as usual. She has folded her hands around her chest and had rested her head against the door of the window. Her eyes were stuck to the moon and alot of thoughts were running in her head.

"What Rhea was trying to do today is utter foolishness, we have to get her on correct path asap, or else one day don't know till which extent she can go

"What Rhea was trying to do today is utter foolishness, we have to get her on correct path asap, or else one day don't know till which extent she can go. Everyone does some or the other mistakes in their life, even I did. I remember properly when rhea was dating that asshole boyfriend of hers, rohan Or rahul whatever his name is.. I took the advantage of that situation and hyped myself so much.. I knew I was wrong, dad and mom explained me later and I promised to never repeat it, I was stupidly immature and rhea is also the same for now. But she is dangerous too, today she wanted Ranbir to marry her or else she'll kill herself, (a lone pair escapes her eyes) what if she would have succeeded? I can't afford to loose my Ranbir" Another tear escapes her eyes but she quickly wiped off her tears as she heard the knob of the washroom door twisting and soon Ranbir came out of it.

On spotting his wife near the window, Ranbir went there and back hugged her placing his chin over shoulder and tightening his grip.

Ranbir: I thought you might have slept by now, aren't you tired of the party?

Prachi, turns to him: I am, but was just waiting for you.

Ranbir, teasingly: why sweetheart? Want some romance, hmm?

He comes close to her while she blushes and pushed him back.

Prachi: shut up! Everytime romance, I'm tired and sleepy, good night.

She went and layed on the bed while Ranbir chuckled and joined her. He kissed her cheek and they slept cuddling into each other.

Before sleep engulfs Prachi, she thought "I have to talk to mom and dad, they can help getting Rhea on track. (She looks at Ranbir and caress his cheek) He always wants romance, but when I'm tired, he never argues.. He's a gem of my life, I don't wanna loose him. I'll talk to mom and dad tomorrow itself" After that, she too slept.

Next morning

Prachi had already talked with her parents and they knew that her concern was absolutely correct. They asked her to not stress herself and that by some or the other means, they will find a way for this. Prachi, trusting them agreed.

IN SHAHANA'S ROOM,

She was taking off some stuffs from the cupboard when a box fell down. She picked it up and her face hardened seeing it. Anger took over her and she threw the box inside and then closed the door of the cupboard.

Her eyes went to the family picture that they took during Prachi-Ranbir's engagement ceremony, but instead of getting calm or smiling, her eyes turned more red in anger as her eyes fell on ARYAN.