Jersey Shore✊

Wednesday August 5th I Am already loving my new place down in Jersey. So I get to Jersey and I go to my new apartment with a lot of rooms and it's all to myself but I want to be with ppl and meet new ppl so at 9:00pm I get ready to go the club I put on a crop top t-shirt that says kiss me hard👄 and I wear the crop top with some black booty shorts and i'm wearing black heels,so I go down to the club called Karma. I get to the club I start drinking and dancing and while i'm dancing with a drink in my hand I bump into this really hot guy wearing a black fitted shirt jeans and some Jordan's and I say "omg I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" and the guy says "it's alright" I responded "im Sierra I just moved here today's my birthday" the hot guy says "I'm Pauly D but ppl call me Pauly and happy birthday hottie 😉😍" I turn red a little bit. Pauly grabs Me he gives me another drink and i'm really drunk so Pauly and I go sit down I sit on his lap with my legs wrapped around his body I lift his shirt up I feel his abs and I grab his face and start making out with him,he does it back he grabs my ass and he goes up to Ronnie and says "hey I think Ima get out of here I'm gonna go give some to this chick I met" Ronnie responds "alright see you back at the house" Pauly grabs Me smacks my ass and picks me up like a baby and makes out with me till we got to the house and when they get there Pauly sees Angelina in the room puts Me down and says "what's up ang?" Angelina says "nothing whose this?" Pauly exclaimed "oh this is Sierra I met her at the club tonight,Sierra this is Angelina" "hii" I say Angelina says "hi" In a snotty bitchy voice so Pauly and I walk away.