Sierra Getting Drunk

We got drunk. I got drunk and went to Pauly and said me and him should just go back to the shore house and mess around and he agreed with me so we got back we got under the covers we started making out he took his pants off and his shirt off he slowly took off my black dress,so the only thing I was wearing was my black bra and my white lace panties and Pauly took my panties off and gave me a pair of his boxers and a large t-shirt of his we were cuddling and making out and everyone came home and they were looking for us especially Ronnie I could hear him say "cece,Pauly where are you guys?" They walked into mine and Pauly's and Vinny's room they saw us cuddling with each other and they all went to bed,surprised no girls came to the shore house from Karma. I heard someone in our room I got out of bed and I rubbed my eyes looked up and I saw Ronnie,he grabbed me and we went to the smush room together he took my t-shirt off and he got on top of me I didn't know why he was doing this and he started kissing up and down my body he kissed my breast he kissed my neck my lips everywhere and I opened my eyes wide and screamed so everyone heard me.everyone in the shore house was awake now.