Angelina vs. Snooki

"What the fuck did you just call me?" Snooki said "you heard me I called you Snooki bitch!" Angelina repeated herself "alright now you mess with my sister now you mess with me!!" Snooki screamed at Angelina across the room she takes her earrings out her bracelets off and gives them to Pauly,Snooki starts whopping the shit out of Angelina she takes Angelina by her hair and takes her fist and starts punching her,Angelina is trying so hard to get out of that position but she can't she's pushed to the ground and Snooki sits on her and starts beating her to the death Angelina is bleeding from her face and she was crying but she shouldn't be crying and most of her hair was on the ground. Pauly Ronnie and Vinny had to grab Snooki and take her to her room or just away from Angelina. I woke up I heard Angelina crying and I heard Snooki screaming "do you want to go again and say some shit about my sister? Don't talk shit! Talk shit get hit!" I walked in there with one of Pauly's t-shirts and his boxers and Pauly sees me walking out rubbing my eyes really tired and Ronnie and Vinny also turn their heads Pauly says to me "good morning beautiful" and gives me a kiss. "Good morning boo" I say back. I say "whoa what happened here?" Vinny exclaims to me "Snooki your sister? She just beat the shit out of Angelina 😂 it was funny asf I got it all on video want to see it?" "Sure" I say. As I'm watching the video Pauly comes up behind me with his tall self,his muscular body,his big strong arms and wraps his arms around my waist. Pauly is 5'9 and I'm 4'7 I'm shorter than anyone in that house! I finished watching the video I went to get some breakfast but Pauly stopped me put me up against a wall and put my arms up it was a corner where no one could see us he said "you're so beautiful I could stare into your eyes all day I know I don't date girls because you know I'm a a DJ but you,I'll accept you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I started smiling and giggling like a little girl I responded "yes Pauly I'll be your girlfriend 💘" Pauly was really happy but he doesn't know one thing about me... I'm a tomboy but when it comes to guys I can be both,girly and a tomboy. So he still had my hands up and he was moving in closer and he said "you got beautiful eyes,soft lips,amazing body,etc. Pauly put his body on mine and my hands are still up! He leaned in and we started making out and nobody heard us but I think Ronnie came up behind us and had a shock look on his face I opened my eyes and saw Ronnie behind Pauly and I looked at him and he mouthed to me "are you guys dating??" I put a thumbs up and Ronnie says "get it!" And Ronnie walked away.