Angelina vs. Sierra

So I wake up first thing in the morning. I take a shower brush my hair get dressed dry my hair starlight my hair I want to use the phone,so I go into the living room start using the phone next thing I know Angelina walks in the room I say "hey what's up?" "Ok bitch why are you here why are you fucking with Pauly's feelings why are you being such a skank ass bitch? You got answers? do you??" Angelina responds and I yelled back at her saying "bitch who the fuck do you think you're talking to? You better shut your mouth before I shut if for you! You're just a jealous ass bitch because I know you have a crush on my boyfriend so stop being jealous ho!" Angelina response back "well you shouldn't be with him because you are a ho and skanky little bitch you are not loyal fuck you pussy ass bitch!" Everyone one in the shore house came to the living room to see us arguing and Pauly saw me too and I had hoop earrings on so I asked Snooki to hold on to my earrings while I fight w jealous bitch! I grabbed Angelina by the hair and she started screaming I start punching her repeatedly in the face she was in the ground being kicked and she gave up after the fight I said "you want to go again bitch huh? Want to??? Exactly,thats what I thought! Stupid ass bitch!"