A/N: I have a surprise about the Rewrite for Pay-Back!

I'm not sure honestly if you guys went to check out the Rewritten version on my second account, the old version is there too in the Archive's https://www.wattpad.com/story/347939376-the-archive%27s (If link doesn't work still then just click this: fallen-FawnSeraphim) buuuuuuuuut I'm not gonna tell you what the surprise particularly is to say because, what kind of surprise would it be if I did? It'd be spoiled but I have a feeling you'll like it. If I ever get an idea then I'll switch the rewrite here and including Helping Love and the Archive's, so I'll just leave that to my idea board until further notice and also- I may actually put all the details I created for the rewrites somewhere you may never guess and it would be a word document. It's pretty cool and I've had so many ideas for these I just can't help it. If you'd like to see the word document for these rewrites you must get this A/N to about 20 votes and Comment at least 10 comments (Different people or yourself is fine) and if you reach the requirements then we'll see about it. 

Btw, my update schedule is staying the way it is permanently. Every now and then I update different books and many are on the Rewrite idea board I have stationed in my head as well as other different boards as well. So do be aware of that thank you. Potions Fiasco will once again be rewritten but this time I have actual plans for those and they will be featured in 1 book completely with: Book 1: Potions Fiasco, and Book 2: Silver Lining. Everything is rewritten for those and the ships for those also stay the same. More info will be noted in Potions Fiasco. 

So for those who want to know about the surprise then read the requirements then vote and comment on this. 

Love y'all!

8/16/23