Chapter 2

After Yoongi had figured out the truth behind the delivery meals, things got ugly very fast. Joshua immediately noticed the change in Yoongi's behaviour and started to ask questions. And not just questions, but he was also demanding more and more from him. And since Seokjin knew what was happening, he decided to help his younger brother and joined the business despite Yoongi's protests.

But Namjoon and Hoseok were also getting older, and smarter, and they only needed a couple of minutes to find out the true job that Seokjin and Yoongi were doing every day. At first, the two oldest had made a promise to never let the younger ones join their business, because the 94-liners still had a chance to get a legal job and a life without danger, but both boys didn't want to listen. They were stubborn, but they also had the same reasons as Yoongi and Seokjin had to be a part of it.

They simply needed the money to stay together. With a legal job, they would barely make enough money to rent a room in a shared apartment, but that meant they had to leave their younger brothers behind. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were too young to work full-time, but taking care of them financially without a well-paid job was also not possible. They could live a few more years in the orphanage and join them later when they were adults as well, but none of them considered that to be an option. They were going to leave the orphanage, as seven.

So the older boys needed a job that paid enough to not only provide a life for themselves, but also for their younger brothers. And no job in a grocery store would pay that amount. Yoongi and Seokjin's combined salary would be just enough for the seven to live together, but it would be tight. So Namjoon and Hoseok demanded to help as well, and help with their shared finances so they could not only buy enough food and clothes, but also get proper health care if needed.

But the four did made a vow however. With Namjoon and Hoseok joining the business, they had 4 well paid jobs, so the three younger brothers never had to work illegally. They wouldn't allow them to be at risk and they made sure that Joshua would never know about them, because the second he knew that more boys were available to work for him, he would demand it and he will never take 'no' as an answer.

~--~ A couple years later ~-~-~

"HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW HIS NAME?!!!" Yoongi shouted furiously when he and the rest came back home. The small member looked like a feral animal as he kicked the waste bin and then threw a vase against the wall "HOW DOES HE KNOW?!"

"Yoongi calm down-"

"NO! We promised to keep them out of it! We made a vow! TAEHYUNG, GET HERE NOW!"

"Yoongi!" Seokjin yelled once again and quickly grabbed the glass from Yoongi's hand before it ended up in thousands pieces on the ground. "I know, I know, but tearing the place apart doesn't fix anything"

"Hyung, I can't let him do this. He's too young. I promised!!! FUCK!" Yoongi growled and grabbed his hair instead when Seokjin didn't allow him to come near the kitchen anymore. Not when there was a cabinet full with glasses to be destroyed.

"This is all my fault. I'm so sorry Yoongi, I should have seen that car coming, I'm so sorry" Hoseok apologized nervously. Earlier that week Hoseok had been in a car accident, causing an important delivery to shatter across the road with its content spilled everywhere. The car had hit him pretty hard on the right side and had broken his leg so the boy couldn't get up and get rid off the evidence but thankfully it had been raining a lot that day so most drugs had been washed away before the police had arrived. But still, enough damage had been done losing the amount of drugs that day... And Joshua was not happy at all...

"Hoseok, it was an accident and accidents happen. You did nothing wrong, the car ignored the red lights, not you"

"But-"