"Jesus! your dead sick!!"

Andrea pov -
I was lying down on my bed, with an extreme headache.
After a while I heard a knock at the front door,

I got up slowly walking out the bedroom and into the hallway. I reached the front door, I opened it and saw Avery and Braxton there.

"G-guys?.. w-what are you d-doing here?.." I said slowly keeping my distance from them,

"Andrea?!.. what the heck?.. are you okay?!.." I heard braxton say, he sounded like he was panicking.

"I-.. I'm o-okeyy.." I said before falling over, Avery soon catched up and caught me, "Jesus! Your dead sick!!" Avery said putting a hand on my forhead, braxton signaled her to put me on the couch.

"G-guys?.. I'm f-fine..!" I said
Looking like I was bit by a zombie. "No! Your burning up!!" Avery said, placed me down onto the couch.

"Where is your medication drawer again?.. it's been a while.." braxton said, "bottom d-drawer next to the sink.." he got the medicine and a cup of water, he handed it to me, "n-no!! I d-dont know h-how to t-take it..!"

"It will make you feel better!" Avery implies, I grab the cup and pill, I slowly take it, like I was still being trained. "T-there d-done.." I said handing the cup back.

Avery takes the cup back to the sink, and washes it. Braxton grabs a cloth, and hands it to Avery. "Here.. pour cold water on it.." She nods as she pour cold water on the dry cloth.

She brings the NOW wet cloth over to me and puts it on my forhead. "This will help..!" She says smiling, trying to lighten up the mood.

"We'll stay here until you feel better.." braxton says , eating a bowl of fruit loops he found in on of the cabinets.

[Creator here^^] -
Hope you liked chapter one yall! Chapter two will be out soon! I promise^^