"im in love.. with you.."

Andrea's pov - 

I've felt better lately,  i was relaxing out next to my pool. i heard the sliding door open, it was Keagan! or what the group calls him 'gamercent'. we call him that because he has his user that!!

anyways back to the story line! :^

i waved at him "heyy! welcome!" I said to him, he was smiling, "hey andrea!" He walked over placing down his towel and getting into the pool, he was somehow energetic.

He normally is kinda boring and annoying, today he isn't for an add reason. "Glad you could make it.." I said Looking at him, I smiled.

I noticed he was somewhat close to me, I didn't realize it before. I backed away a little to keep my distance, "Andrea.. I have something to tell you.." he said to me looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Y-yes?.." i said nervously, "i-.." he paused for a moment, "Im in love.. with you.." my eyes widen when he said it.

I blushed a lot, I started to heavy breathe a little, "y-you love me?.." I asked him in a low but soft tone.

"Yes! I really do! I've loved you for a long time! Since I met you inperson! Your beautiful hazel eyes! Your hair, your body! Everything about you is something I'll love forever.."

I was lost with words when he said that, "oh.. my. You mean that?.." I said finally talking, "yes! How many times do I have to say?!" He said in a playful but soothing way.

"I-.. I love you too.. I've also liked you, you are someone I looked up too, and now that I your here telling me that.. I'm just lost of words..!"

His eyes widened, he went in for a hug, "can we g-go on a date first?.." I said he nodded.

[Creator:3] -
Chapter 4 will be out soon enough yall! Peace✌️ (dis is getting spicy😩👌)