"Hello..?" 🍋

Andrea's pov -
It's been a week since me and Keagan have been dating, he stayed the night since his house is getting fixed. He slept in the guest bedroom, because we wouldn't be sleeping together, too early.

I got up pretty early around 9:34 am, so I thought to myself. "What should I do?.." I took a shower, changed, cooked breakfast. I finally had one more thing to do.. wake keagan up!

I sneaked into his room, he was.. not there?! I looked around his room, nope no trace of him. I then heard the water running from the shower. "Omg he's showering.." I said whispering.

I heard the restroom door open.. I turned around, he was right at my face. "H-hi?.." i blushed, he looked more muscular then when I saw him at the pool!!

"What are you doing here?.." he says looking at me tilting his head a bit. "I- I was gonna w-wake you up.. because breakfast is ready..!" I said still blushing.

"Alright.." he replies, I quickly walk out of the room. "She is so odd.. but so cute goddammit! I might just.." he said whispering.

I was in the dinning room preparing the dinner table, I placed the two plates down, it was waffles with syrup and whipped cream. I poured coffee into a cup for him, and tea into the other for me.

I heard him walking into the dinning room, I waved at him, "h-hi!.." "heyy~.." he replied.
"B-breakfast is r-ready..!" I pointed out to him.

"I ain't hungry for that.. I'm hungry for something else~.."
He said in a soothing way, "I'll make you something else! Or i- we- could go get breakfast out?.." I said, I noticed him getting oddly close again,

He SNATCHED me! "Aah!! Le-let go!!" I struggled, I kicked and kicked and kicked once more!

"Aah!! l-let me go!!-" he laughed, "no..~ maybe you shouldn't have worn that outfit..~" he replied with a smirk on his face. "You look delicious.. maybe I can eat you right up cutie..~"

"B-but we said w-we'll wait!! You agreed!!" I panicked, "yeah.. but I can't resist this feeling anymore.." he walked to the couch, still holding me tightly, he sat down. I ended up sitting on his lap.

I landed there pretty rough, "ouchie.." I blushed a little, "oh?~ sorry love..~.." he laid his hands on my side close to my cleavage, he licked his lips.
"Im very hungry for something good infront of me...~" he said sliding his hands under my shirt and lifting it up, revealing my bra.
"Hah.. your big here..!~"
I blushed more, "s-stop..!~ I'm sensitive everywhere!!-"

"Oh?.. even better!!~.." his eyes looked hungry. He took my shirt off completely, I undid my bra and took it off.
"Oh my! You have a huge mark on your cleavage! Where did you get it?.."

"Uhmm.. it's a birth mark, I really don't like it there.." I replied, "well you look gorgeous..~" he licked my cleavage, and nibbled. "Aah~.. s-stop..~"

"But it's fun..~ plus the noises you make, make me even harder..~" he grinned widely.
"Heh.. I think I need to move those shorts cutie..!" He siad soothingly. "No!!" I tried to move again but he held onto me pretty tightly.

He lifted me up with one hand, he didn't seem to struggle. He used the other to turn me around, my back was onto his chest now. He moved my shorts aside a little, now moving my panties too.

"Aah! S-stop!! P-please!!~" he shaked his head, and started to rub my cl!t. "Aah!~.. n-no~.."
My legs shook alittle, my heart rate started to beat alittle faster.

He noticed my sensitivity, so he moved faster, "oh m-my!!~ l-let me go!!~" I moved my waist from side to side, not realizing i am rubbing his crotch.

"Aah~.. stop doing that!!~" he said moaning alittle. "I- I can't h-help it! I'm too s-sensitive!!~" then we heard a knock on the front door.

"I-ill get it!" I Said getting up quickly and fixed my clothing.
"Go to the table!! Eat or something!!" I said. I opened the door.

"Hello?.."

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with stuff, and this just got outa the way. So I'll try to post more often my stories! Bye!!