"lets have fun.."

Keagan's pov -
I was getting ready to go out on a date, with the most beautiful girl I've met. I showered quickly, I ran to the wardrobe to get a suit, I put on thr suit on. I grabbed my shoes and ran downstairs,

I sat on the couch, putting on oneof my shoes then the other, I put cologne on then brushed me teeth.

I ran to the door checking if I had my wallet, "sh!t.. where is it?!" I saw it on the table, "oh!.." I grabbed it and my car keys, I ran out the door.

I got into the car and started it, I drove to this fancy restaurant I told her to meet me at. It was a pretty expensive place, I think it was called 'Sunnyside voelle' or something..

I got there, I waited for a few minutes before hearing a loud voice from a distance, "Keagan?.." I looked up from my phone, "A-andrea!.." I said in shock on how beautiful she looked.

"Hi!.." She said calmly, "let's go! I already got our reservation.." I signaled her to follow. She nodded as she walked in with me, we got to our table and we sat down.

"Woah.. this place is beautiful!!" She said amazed by our surroundings. "They have a big fish tank in the middle!!" She pointed out, I looked over quickly.

I was surprised and also amazed by it. I looked at her more though, how gorgeous she was, I couldn't stop laying my eyes off her. I didn't realize how obsessed I am with her.

Until now.. "Keagan?.. Hello?.. earth to keagan?" She waved a hand over my face, "huh?! Oh sorry! I fazed out!" I said trying to process what happened.

"That's alright.." She said Looking at me kinda blushing, "let's have fun.." I said to her having a firm smile on my face.

[Creator*^*] -
Hai! It me again, I just wanted to let yall know I'm skipping the hole date thing because it too much work for my fingers to type;-; so get ready for next chapter^^ peace✌️