☁ Long Deserved Vacation (bad sans poly, cross x bad sanses)

Warnings: drugging, insomnia.
Authors Notes: first request that I can do! Ty NewLanguages the request!

Cross' pov

"god fucking damnit" I groaned, looking at the pile of dirty dishes Horror had made when he served breakfast. I practically stumbled over to the dishes, and I pretty much black out until half-way through I feel something sharp hit my hand.

I'm honestly too tired to care, but as I'm about to continue Nightmare comes in and see's the marrow dripping out of my hand. I hardly hear him talk, but I he just looks up at me and says "you're hurt."

"Yeah.." I can't think of much to say so I just look away, his expression makes me feel guilty, he cares so much for everyone here, and I can't help but feel the same.

He sighs, he looks at me and says "stay here." Nightmare teleports to god knows where and I wait for maybe thirty seconds and Horror comes in with Nightmare, practically sprinting in apoligising profusely. "OHMYGODI'MSOSORRYISHOU-" I interupt him, he's so cute when he's worried.

"I'm fine, just tired." Horror took my hand and started healing it, though healing wasn't really his strong suit.

Nightmare cut in, noticing my eyebags. "Too tired, how long have you been awake?"

. . .

"three days." I mumbled. I couldn't lie to him. "How long?" He inquired, I'm not getting out of this."Three days." I said, averting my eyes. "Look Cross, I know this is kind of ironic coming from me, but that's not healthy and you know it."

Nightmare looks into my eyes, showing genuine concern. "But I need to be useful! I need to help! if I-" he cuts me off, taking my shoulder. "Go get some sleep." Horror cuts in, agreeing with Nightmare. "Nightmare's right, you need some rest."

"Fine," I saunter back to my room, but I can't help but notice it's a mess. I need to clean.
I clean and clean, wiping down everything I could see. I make my bed, twice. Suddenly, I hear my door creak open. Its Killer.

"Hey. Thought you were supposed to be asleep." Killer says with a smirk. I grumble "My room is messy. I need to clean." He leans against the door frame, then closes the door and sit next to me on my bed. "Everyone here cares about you, and you should too." he playfully leans against me, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah yeah, I know.." I look away, a light purple blush dusting my cheekbones. I just can't help smiling when he's around.

"How long has it been?" He doesn't seem demanding, or disappointed, just curious. "Promise you won't judge?"

"Promise."

I sigh, even that takes a ton of energy. "Three days." "I just need-"
Killer cuts me off, looking into my eyes. "What you need to do is sleep," he laughs at his own joke. Its honestly adorable. "I'll just clean my room first." I say, I'm lying but I dont think Killer noticed. "Fine.." He playfully rolls his eyes.

As he leaves I get back to cleaning, for the second time.

Killer's pov

I didn't believe a word he said, so I went to Horror for plan B. Horror has had an obsession with coffee since day one, and had perfected the coffee to creamer ratio, and one thing I know is that Cross will never deny coffee, especially with chocolate.

"Of course I can! Anything for Cross!" He said with a smile. He loved Cross so much, on top of still feeling guilty about the dishes. A few minutes later, the coffee was ready. It smelled amazing, especially with the chocolate melted in. Before I can take a tiny tiny sip (aka the whole thing) Nightmare pushes me away.

"I'll take it to him," he says, dropping in the human pill. "I don't trust a single one of you to not drink this whole mug." He states blankly, taking the mug in his tentacle.

Time skip to Cross' Room

Cross' pov

I hear the door creak open as I'm finishing up cleaning my room, and its Nightmare. To my surprise, it's a steaming mug of coffee. Nightmare breaks the silence, handing the mug to me. "Drink." teleports out, I check if the coffees actually in my hands or if it was just a hallucination. Sure enough, its right there.

I take a sip and its heavenly, Horror must have made it. Almost immediately I start to feel woozy, so I put my mug on my nightstand before passing out on my bed.

Time skip

I wake up on the Nightmares bed with all the bad sanses, cuddling together. "Oh hey, you're awake." Dust says, he not one for words but he's one of the most caring people I've ever met. "Mgggh.. How did I get here..?" I ask groggily.

"Found ya on the floor fast asleep so I carried you here." he says, a light purple blush dusting his cheeks. "Thanks," I say, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Looks like you finally caved," Killer laughs, kissing me on my nose. "I'm so happy you're up!" Horror exclaims, giving me a ton of kisses on my forehead. His blush was a bright red, blanketing his cheeks.

"I suppose I am too." Nightmare took my chin and kissed me on the lips, teal blush blanketing his cheeks.

"You wanna go wreck an au?" Dust asks with a smirk. "Hell yeah." I answer.

End.