☁ Movie Night. ( Kustard )

Warnings: N/A
Author's Note: request by my best frond(?) Leafygreenzzz that i definitely don't have in my basement! (btw, my frond told me to refer to Classic as Hun so I will do just that.)

Fells pov

"Claaaaassic~" I playfully call to my beautiful boyfriend. "Do you remember what day it is~?" I lean against him, he playfully rolls his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." I hold up the tv remote, grinning. "Its movie night!" I jump onto the couch, taking him with me. "You know we still have to pick up pizza, right?"

"Ughhh, thats so stupid." I had forgotten about the pizza pretty much right after we had ordered it. He took my hand and practically dragged me out the door. We jumped into the car and started it.

I put on my favorite artist, Taylor Swift. "You know, out of all music you could listen to, the last thing I thought you'd like Taylor Swift." He smiled at me playfully. "Oh shut up, it's good music!" The car ride went way too quick and we were there.

He went in to pick up pizza, but I had an idea. I snuck over to the entrance and waited. After about ten minutes Classic opened the door and I immediately swooped him off his feet and carried him on my shoulder!

"Oh my god Fell, seriously?!" His sentence was littered with laughter as he smiled at me. "Yeah seriously! I've waited way too long, lets go!!" I ran over to the car and dropped him into the passengers seat, sprinting over to the drivers seat.

Time skip to home

"Ughh, finally!" I run over to the couch jumping on. "Get over here!" I call out to Classic, and he lies down besides me. I plant a kiss on his cheek, earning a dark blue blush from him. "Ugh, you're too cute!" He cuddles up next to me and I grab the remote.

"Which movie do we start with?" I immediately answer his question, "(Generic Horror Movie), obviously." I smile cheekily. "Ugh, fineee." He takes the remote and we log into Bosses account. "I told you I could just make an account for this." Classic pauses before logging in.

"And have you pay?! No way Hun!" I kiss him on the cheek.

"Ugh, you're too sweet!" He logs into Bosses account. As the movie starts, we open our steaming pizza."You know that mustard on pizza is gross, right?" Classic says cheekily. "Like Ketchup is so much better." I respond as I grab a slice. "Oh shut up," he kisses my cheek for the billionth time.

"Holy shit!" He hugged me tighter, it was about halfway into the movie and a lot of gore was occurring. He cuddled further into my chest, finding safety in me. Crimson dusted my cheeks as I rested my head on his.

My eyes slowly shut, falling asleep with Classic in my embrace. Man I love him.

Time Skip to Morning

"Babe, wake up," he kissed my forehead, we were still on the couch but it was morning. Late morning, but morning nonetheless. I groaned. "It's morning already..?" I pulled him down with me groggily, him lying on top of me lazily.

"Just five more minutes Hun.." I could feel myself falling asleep again, but before I did I faintly heard him. "Fine, just five more minutes.." He cuddled into me.

End.