CHAPTER 13

Months passed after the birth of Quadruplets which gave Khushi time to heal. The journey wasn't easy for the newly parents especially in taking care of the toddlers but with the help of their dear ones it wasn't impossible. Their life wasn't a bed of roses for they did make mistake and have disagreement in between but they learned from them and tackle the issue between them with ease without the interference of the third party.

They enjoyed every moment and learned from their inexperience on how to take care of their children though without forgetting to appreciate each other presence ,as they daily thank Devi Maiya for the gift bestowed on them inform of good health ,their partners and children. Many changes took place in everyone life but they adapted and learned living on it one being Mamaji's remarriage.

If some expected to see a crying mamiji after hearing the news, they were disappointed seeing her who expressed her happiness and her face showing relief. Raizada youngsters didn't know how to take the news but on seeing their elders happiness they decided to leave it how they heard though none was their to clear their confusion seeing elders reaction.

Arshi who had started their journey early morning back to India were resting in their chopper personal chamber due exhaustion but they were awaken with the cry of their princess who was looking around curiously. Though tired they smiled at each other heading towards her before she can wake others which will make it hard for the two.

They looked at each other as Arnav held his daughter remembering the happy memories they made together past months knowing they'l never have this chance soon maybe in future. He looked at Khushi with love and respect which increased after seeing the pain she undergo in bringing their children in this life yet she didn't complain.

He thank his father believing him to be the one who send her as his angel in his boring life promising to love and cherish her as long he has life in him.

"Khush why are you smiling"question Arnav who saw a beautiful and bright smile plastered on his wife face.

"Just thinking how funny it is. When we came to London we arrived individually but on moving from there we are together that to with four children, Piyu Di will be shocked knowing it's four instead of three, can't wait to see their reaction"told a chuckling Khushi not seeing Arnav who got lost in her the moment she started talking.

Though they were heading back to India ,there destination wasn't RM for they had different plans and one among them was their return was a surprise which none was aware.

RM, Delhi
The elders were summoned with their children, they looked at them curiously wondering the reason also in confusion for they knew that time they were mostly in office. They settle down waiting the issue to be brought forward as all the siblings take their place only Arshi were the ones missing.

"Maa, Dadi their something we've been doing secretly which we thought it to be best for our both families"started a nervous Akash

"Maasi ,Nani how do you think the idea of living together as one family?"jumped in NK who received a glare from others while elders looked at them in confusion.

"What he meant is both family living under one roof that too inducing Gupta's. In that way they'l be near their daughter and our children will grow under the care of both their grandparents "stated a voice behind them

Looking behind though shocked on seeing