13| Kim Siblings

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

All the Kim's gazed at the sister duo. Just then Rosé and Lisa's eyes widened, they called out together.

"Eva eonni?!"

And that made Eva grin, "Suprised?" Eva spoke with a chuckle and Yn shook her head.

Riza also chuckled lightly and Nam-soo looked at Rosé and Lisa.

"You know her?" He asked, both of the girls nodded their heads and replied to their father.

"Yes, Dad. We met in Uni."

Nam-soo nodded his head, understanding the point.

The commotion was going on, while Yn was in her own thoughts. She was analysing every person there, and recalling their information she remembered.

Kim Seokjin, the oldest child of Kim Nam-soo. He's the co-CEO of their company with his twin. He's such a handsome boy, that after revealing his face as one of the kid of Nam-soo, he got a offer for modeling for big brands.

Kinda cool, I guess.

Then there is his twin, Kim Jisso. A very beautiful lady too, as in business world she's the visuals of Kim siblings. She got a offer along with her brother at the same time. And in company, she a co-CEO with her brother of their Empire. She's a total businesswomen who get the best projects with her skills and her sweet talks too. A perfect business women, which many girls admire.

She really is very pretty.

Then Kim Yoongi, third holder of Kim Empire. He has a cold persona but very clear business techniques. The rumours say that he's the 'coach' of his younger siblings.

A cat with brains.

And beside him, his twin Kim Jennie. The beautiful girl with great presentation performance. She's a great model too, and stated her modelling career before entering into the business world.

Beauty.

And there are rumours that a genius is also in Kim siblings. And because of that person their racing cars project became a hit as he or she already analysised every single detail of the racing group, and the shocking this is that there are more than 60 groups in Korea racing game, and in world there are more than 100.

A genius is always a genius.

And by experience I can say that he might be the boy who's sitting next to Kim Jisso right now. Those dragon eyes are soothing for real.

And next to that dragon boy a boy, which looked at his age only sat with a soft look. And if I'm not wrong he might be the one who dressed his siblings for their model shoot. A person great at fashion sense are mostly rare.

He remind me of my stylist.

And next to him- eh- who are they?

Yn's train of thoughts halt as she came out of her analysis information. She shook her head slightly. As looked around as Eva was introducing herself.

I'm getting that bitch's infection. I shouldn't zone out like that.

"And this is my sister." Eva spoke.

Yn saw they were looking at her as she bowed little, which they all returned.

"I'm Kim Yn. Nice to meet y'all." Yn said in her usual cold voice, which shook few of them to core.

They all too introduced themselves and Riza and two of her daughters sat too.

Riza and Nam-soo started to talk and Eva, Lisa and Rosé too started their conversation. Others sat idle or talked among them.

Yn felt someone's gaze on her, she lift her head from her phone and saw that Taehyung guy glaring at her soul.

She gazed at him too, but her glare was normal, only for her. For Taehyung, she looked like she was looking hard in his eyes like to burn his soul.

He uttered his gaze away and Yn did that too. She again scroll down to her, but after being bored she opened a particular message box.

-♪-

fashionable psycho bitch

I'm freaking bored
seen

Lol. You typed 'freaking',
seems like you really are bored.

What's happening there?

Waiting for the someone
to inform that dinner is ready

Lol 🥴

Enjoy suffering ;)

Fuck you!

fashionable psycho bitch took
a screenshot!

Shit! That wasn't
supposed to show.

The heck! Y u did that?

Will send it to half-satan.
Blackmail yk.

Don't u dare ☺️

🫡

Btw, want me to call u?
I can make u escape.

NaH Eva Unnie will
kill us 🙄

Lol I forgot her
existance for a sec.

you took a screenshot!

Fuck!

you took a screenshot!

Ugh! Freak out!!

Lol bye~
seen

-♪-

A small smile plastered on Yn's face. With a fact that someone was having their eye on her from the time she entered Kim's Mansion, even at the time of her glare compitition with Taehyung and even when she smiled looking at her phone.

That eye of someone was watching her every move.

And little did that someone know, Yn was already aware of it. But that someone didn't.