1

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📕
Written by: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(AMIRAH'S PREDICAMENT)

INTRO

Groaning at no one in particular, she helplessly stared at her phone screen with a scowl, she tossed it on the bed and threw herself on the bed as well, she grabbed the phone and checked it earning a loud hiss out of frustration she stared at the no signal sign prominently glaring back at her, she hold the phone helplessly in her hand as she wait for the network to revived back, The bedroom door open and young girl probably in her late teenage years walk, Average height, beautiful light skin that glows and an average hair tie into a bun.

"Ya.........

"What?" she barked at the teenage girl even before she completed her sentence.

"Sorry,
Daddy is calling you." she replied also irritated by the attitude and left the bedroom.

She ignored the teenage girl and looked down at her phone hopeful but the no signal sign was still looking at her and she dropped the phone on the bed defeated as she cursed herself for choosing the stupid Network alone despite failing her Numerous times, she came down from the bed and exit the bedroom grumbling to herself about changing to a more reliable and convenient Network service, she walk pass her immediate junior sister who's busy taking a mirror selfie in the lobby, she walked down and passed two bedrooms before heading for the staircase and she walks down exhausted.
The spacious parlor was occupied by 4 couches 2 by the West and 2 by the East and a vibrant green carpet that fit the White marble paint despite an odd color, she paved her way to the dining area and opened a black German door where she finds herself in a small parlor.

"Salamu'alaikum," she says and walks inside.
"Good evening Daddy." she greets and sits on the carpeted floor opposite the elderly man.

"Evening,
How are you?" he asks and flips the newspaper closed and drops it on the small table next to him, he removes the medicated reading glass and drops it on the table before looking at the young lady.

"Yaya I hope you know the reason why I called for you?" the elderly man asks and she nods, knowing very well what the conversation always revolves around.

"Yes Abbah," she replies calmly and he nods.

"Good,
Yaya is been more than 5years now,
I have waited and waited but you keep declining whoever comes to you and those I send to you,
I will never force you into marriage that I cannot but I want you to tell me the kind of Man you want,
I know for sure that all the ones that have been coming to seek your hand in marriage are responsible, hard-working, and religion-guided as well, But only you know the reason you say no to them,
At first, I want to let you be but I cannot now,
I know marriage is time and all but you need to tell me what is the problem, I know and understand that it's not bad if your junior sister marries before you, but I just need you to tell me what is that thing you want in a man,
That none of the men, all 9-12 men lack,
What did you want in a man or should I say what must he have to qualify him to be that man you want?" her dad ask and she stay quiet.

We all have specs, we all have dream guys, and we all have fantasized about our life with our perfect man, For her the most significant criteria a man must possess is him being married, Her Man must be a married man, she has fantasies it and even though she has experienced it once she wants it again, she want to experience that feeling, how it feels like to have another person man wrapped around her finger, she has studied, she has written down and she knows every step on "How to date a married man" and she wants to re try it all out and eventually have a married man marry her,
but then, How can she open up to her dad that she wants a married man, she believes a married man is far better than a single newbie, A married man is well experienced, he's already knowledgeable about how to handle every situation, he knows what a woman wants and how she should be treated, To her a single guy who's searching for love to settle down is nothing but a pest, They will used the first wife as an experiment to pave there way in marriage life and later find out what they want and settle for it, a married man is far better than all the young single guys her dad has been sending to her.