2

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTIONS📚📕
WRITTEN BY: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(AMIRAH's PREDICAMENT)

CHAPTER 2

THE BONDING PROCESS

We all have bad days, like some days we wake up and we instantly know today is one of those days, briskly exiting his apartment he shut the door with his legs, he put on the glass to hide his tired-looking eyes, and haul his backpack answering his ringing phone.

"I'm leaving home," he replied grudgingly with a sigh as he walked to his grandparents' main building, the weekend was hectic his grandparents went to Umrah so he had the house all to himself, he rather stay with them than his parent, his dad to be precise isn't the nicest people in the family he's too strict and has extreme rules, at first he thought it's because he's the only child but then he has a junior brother now but things are still the way they are, his junior brother is barely 3 his name is Yusuf and stubborn.

He grabbed the beverage drink from the fridge tossed it into his backpack and looked around the neat apartment before leaving.
He leaves the house and heads for his parent to greet them, just because he doesn't live with them doesn't mean he won't go and greet them, he goes there every single day morning and evening to greet them.

"Good morning Uncle Safwan." he greets his uncle who was hastily walking to the general garage probably late and too busy to notice him.

"Hey,
How was your night?" he asks and Jamal nods walking away as his uncle also goes his way.

Their house is big, and he'd never seen such a big property, it's more like an estate since each of his uncles has their own space and privacy, and he loves it that way not until a disagreement starts, he walks past his uncle waseem house and he could hear them screaming on top there lungs as they laugh, they are the coolest couple he's ever seen, he's not sure if there is a dull moment in there House and they got all the information around, he pushes his parent house gate releasing a heavy breath at the quiet atmosphere, his parent are loving couples he was about 7 years when they got married he knows he's a product of wedlock but whatever he's been treated as a son so people opinions don't matter to him.

"Salamu'alaikum," he says pushing the door and entering the parlor.

"Good morning Daddy." he greets as his dad looks up at him he's ready for work from all indications since his bag is on one of the couches as he helps his wife zip her clothes.

"Morning,
Where were you yesterday night?" his dad asked as he turned to face him and his mum left the parlor.

"I went to a friend...........

"You went to a friend's house?
What did I tell you last week?
You think you are old enough to stay passed midnight right?
You are 18 means nothing, you go out and if 7p.m meet you outside this premises by Allah you will see what I will do to you,
If you like don't show up today again in that site." his dad ranted before leaving making Jamal to Huff and enter the kitchen where his mum was.

"Good morning." he greets and she glances at him.

"Morning,
Where did you go to?
And your phone was off passed midnight Jamal." his mum asked.