Chap. 7 whoops

As we traveled through the fields the next day, we decided to stop and set up camp.

"How much longer?" Prince asked.

"A few more days until we're at the Empire." I replied. I quickly turned around toward a rustling noise in the tall grass nearby and threw a shuriken, barely missing Prince's head.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" Prince shouted angrily. The instant he said that, a group of black clad people emerged from the tall grass and surrounded us. They took out their weapons and waited for us to make the first move. I took out my katana while Prince quickly withdrew a dagger from underneath his traveling robe and we both started attacking the group. I attacked the tallest one in the group. He tried to hit me with odd flat rectangular weapons. I dodged the non lethal weapons and stabbed him in the knee. He muttered something about not being paid enough for this as he collapsed.

I scanned the area and found Prince fighting three of the attackers. Now that they weren't attacking me and the fact that it looked like Prince could handle them right now, I can clearly see their profiles. They each had a funny looking hat and neat black clothing. They all looked identical with brown hair and a strong build. I couldn't figure out what they were until I saw the writing on one of their weapons. Terrified, I charged towards the attackers to protect Prince. If they captured him... Oh great! They've just f*cking captured him.

"Drop your weapons and we might let him live." The attackers said in unison. "Nah." I said and quickly threw shurikens at their hearts. Before they can slit Prince's throat, they each found themselves on the ground in pain.

"All we wanted was for you guys to..." One of the attackers groaned out before he died.

"You know, I could have taken care of them myself." Prince said in an annoyed voice.

"Really, because you can't protect yourself from them cause they are everywhere." I said. "Like the one behind you now."

Before he could turn around, the final attacker grabbed him by the throat.

"Umm help!" Prince cried out.

"Screw you! You said you could take care of then yourself." I smugly replied before fleeing into the woods, leaving him behind as he begged the attacker for mercy.

And this kids, is how the Empire was given to the attackers that were in a secret society called the Real Estate Agents.

The End.

Why are you still scrolling? We're done! Completed.

Potato squid

Just kidding. We're not done.

Dear readers,

Happy April Fools! It is so much fun writing crappy stuff on April fools day! Anyways, this book will continue like this event never happened. Anyways, I am very sorry about how crappy it is and how it looks poorly on real estate agents if I had offended any. Anyways, I'll post the real chapter later today. Anyways, comment or vote!

~frostninja