prepare

••October eighteen••

Zee was finally done..

He was done dragging everything Nunew brought with him inside the house, including the cat kennel he was currently holding. Nunew stood in the bedroom, folding some clothing he was taking out from the suitcases. They were currently at Zee's place which wasn't in fact what Nunew thought, an apartment.. it was a literal House... It was centrally located near the Obstetrician they found and the nearby hospital was a ten to eleven minute drive away. It was perfect for an expecting Omega. Nunew brought with him a few things but not a lot, Zee said he would pick up the rest of Nunew's stuff later on.

When they first arrived the first words that came out of Nunew were " I thought we were going to your apartment? " Zee pressed a beeper to open the gate. " Oh, no. I have my apartment in the smack dab middle of Bangkok for work. This house was my sisters before she went abroad. She wanted me to have it and so I've kept it as a rental just to make sure it doesnt go to ruin. I barely use it as is so why not let foreigners act like its their house for a few days?" Zee said after finally parking in the driveway and beginning to unload Nunew's stuff..

Nunew was almost done organizing when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist, hands placed gently on his stomach. " Im so happy you have no idea. "

Nunew smiled and turned around to face Zee, " Im happy, and scared and a lot of things but-" Nunew had to raise himself from his tip toes to give Zee a small kiss, " Im with you so at least there's that.."

Zee smiled and looked down at Nunew's stomach still in utter disbelief there was a life in there currently brewing.. And Zee was part of that..

••October Nineteen••

It was currently six am, Four whole days since Zee found out he was going to be a father. And he was ecstatically waiting for Nunew to finish up in the bathroom. They finally found a Obstetrician who specialized in Male Omegas and they were about to take their first oficial steps in to parenthood. Nunew finally finished getting dressed and walked over to Zee who kept glancing excitedly at his phone, checking the hour.

" The appointment is at eight am, we're good, love. " Said Nunew with a small giggle, he was happy to see Zee so excited about something. " I know, I know.. Im just.. You know.. I don't know!" Zee tumbled his words as he jumped up from his seat, making Nunew flinch a bit but roll his eyes playfully at the bombastic gesture.

" You're cute, lets go get breakfast. " Nunew said as he grabbed a bag he had ready. Zee was already holding  the front door open for Nunew.

They grabbed some breakfast from a nearby deli and set off to the Obstetrician.

The Obstetrician was a neat three to four minutes away from the House and was in a large building that was mainly specialized doctors and the like. It wasn't a hospital per say but it was brimming with clean sterile white walls and people in white coats and scrubs. They went in and took the elevator up to the third floor and upon reaching the destined floor found a conveniently placed directory of doctors on that floor. Zee skimmed over the board before grabbing Nunew's hand and walking to the doctors office. They finally found a door with a white sign outside that said Dr.Shivandis Omega Obstetrician. They went in.

The waiting room was half empty at best, maybe three or four people occupying space in the large room, all nose deep in their phones or magazines that were sprawled around on the small tables of the doctor's office. Zee tried to get them one of the least busiest days and hours but this Obstetrician was one of the only specialists in male omegas within some miles so expecting this place to be empty was out of the question. Nunew was behind Zee, wearing a mask. Thankfully the mask mandates haven't been lifted within hospitals and was still a necessity. The mask covered their faces and rendered them unnoticeable, the best they could do to identify Zee as, well.. the famous Zee Pruk was his height, but going around expecting every tall guy to be famous person seems kind of stupid so Zee tossed that thought aside. He and Nunew wore baggy clothes, Zee wore adidas sport wear while Nunew wore something of Zee's.