New Student

"Caprice you got your quirk?!"

+++

I ran up to my little sister and we fell into a big hug. "I'm so happy Caprice, we can train together, I'll have to call Uncle Bob since he has the same quirk, and you can be a hero! I mean if you want to."

Robin smiled at us, he must be so happy for Sis and excited to get his own quirk. In the background, you could hear Bakugo make a small grunt. Kai came out of my room with some grey basketball shorts, without a shirt. You know, the usual. 

"What's going on Caprice?" He asked in a worried voice. 

"Mr. Kai I got my quirk! I'm going to be a hero! Like Big Brother!" She happily shouted!

Bakugo POV

So Hasabira's little sister got her quirk. Their sibling relationship is so annoying. I'm glad I am an only child.

While everyone went to the kitchen I heard a little girl's voice, "Don't go near my brother. He's in a relationship right now."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah with me you dipshit."

Caprice growled. She walked away with a frown to the kitchen with everyone else. 

Hasabira Pov

I grabbed chocolate chips, butter, eggs, sugar, and cocoa powder. We were going to make some gluten-free brownies. 

(Step 1 – Prep. Grease the 8x8 pan. For easy removal of the brownies, place parchment paper on the bottom and 2 sides of the pan. Grease again and then set aside.

Step 2 – Whisk the butter and chocolate chips. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the hot melted butter until combined and melted together.

Step 3 – Add in white sugar. Fold in the white sugar.

Step 4 – Add in cocoa powder. Toss in the cocoa powder and mix. It will be thick and dry. Trust the process.

Step 5 – Toss in eggs and mix. A brownie batter will form.

Step 6 – Spread and bake. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread it out evenly. Bake for 25-27 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out with a few damp crumbs.

Step 7 – Slice and enjoy. Allow to cool for 20 minutes. As it cools, it continues to set. Slice and enjoy!)

After it was all done we enjoyed the homemade chocolate brownies. Then Kai's phone went off. When he checked it his eyes widened and he immediately ran up and hugged me, his face in my chest.

"What happened? Are you ok? Should I get the med kit?" I asked in a hurry.

He sniffled and muttered, "Thank you..."

I smirked, "What did I do?"

I know exactly what I did. Before I left school I went to Princable Nezu's office and asked if Kai could join the hero course. He was a great kid. He may not be the smartest but ever since we were children we both wanted to become heroes. His father thinks of him as a disappointment but one of the only things pushing him to be a hero was his mother. Kai works almost every single day at a small cafe to save money to build his own agency.

Knowing Nezu, he already had a spot for him. There was going to be a dropout in class 1B so he could join once the proper paperwork was done. (I of course set up a meeting with Nezu and his parents.)  And before you can say 'What's up chat?' he was the new student at U.A. High School. 

"You know exactly what you did you amazing piece of shit!" he yelled, crying. (@vaporeonssummit, you better draw this.)

Alright, Little Eggs, I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while but life sucks ass right now, and I hope you can forgive me. @vaporeonssummit I hope you liked the plot twist with Kai, @th4t0mn1qu33n, my Fluffernutter and I hope you liked this small chapter, and to all of the other wives and Eggs I love you too! (Platonicly) As I always say, 

DON'T DRINK YOUR WATER, DON'T SLEEP, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO EAT, DON'T MAKE YOUR BED, DON'T BE THE NICE PERSON YOU PRETEND TO BE, THROW A BRICK AT WHOEVER YOU WANT TO THROW A BRICK AT [As long as it isn't me or my wives!] GET AWAY FROM YOUR TOXIC FRIENDS, BE THE BADASS THAT YOU ARE, AND BE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE, YOUR PERFECT, AND IF YOU NEED TO READ THIS A MILLION TIMES FUCKING READ THIS A MILLION TIMES YOU'RE A PERFECT MOTHER FUCKER!!!