16 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘ & ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ

Taehyung closes his office's door just when he enters. He leans on the door staring at the file in his hand with an absent mind.

He just came from a meeting,he has cracked a deal with one of the influential companies in South Korea,it's not like he celebrate when he cracks deals.

He cracks deals all the time so it's nothing new.

Nevertheless it's Yoongi's words that has been distracting him for a while now.

He knows Yoongi was just joking about the divorce but----

He once thought of it.

Divorcing Aera so she could find a better man,he is a better guy but far from the better Aera deserves.

But then---

Divorcing someone is not a solution.

He knows really well.

Why is he so dumb?

He hears a knock on the door. Taehyung leaves the door and went to sit on his chair in a boss posture,a straight cold face.

He clears his throat. "Get in!" The CEO answers in his deep voice.

The door opens and Hani comes in with a hesitant smile while fidgeting her fingers.

Taehyung clenchs his jaw,staring sternly at Hani.

"What?" He inquires raising his eyebrows at her.

"Mr Kim,it's lunch so---

"I'm going out. So leave." He states nonchalantly while putting the files together.

"Where are you goi--- I mean can I come with you?" She requests instantly and the boss gets agitated,looking at her suspiciously.

"What did you say?" He acts like he didn't get her words.

"I want to go to my mother's restaurant so--- Mr Kim,I've been a good secretary for the past few days." She rumbles trying to get a 'Yes' from her boss.

"So?"

"So you can give me a lift as a reward." She replies and Taehyung inspects her,she has a frown face with a pout.

He don't like the pout thou.

"Ok,let's go." Taehyung says leaving his desk.

"Thanks,Mr Kim!" Hani chimes excitedly.

"It's not a reward. He remarks sarcastically and that changes the secretary's expression. Will you come already." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Sorry."