Elysia Erebus

In the heart of Atlas, amidst the towering spires and gleaming facades of the military district, young Elysia Erebus found herself navigating the structured life of an Atlesian military base. The air was often crisp with the metallic tang of machinery, and the disciplined cadence of soldiers' footsteps echoed through the corridors. Elysia's childhood was shaped by the rigid routines of military life, where precision and order were paramount.

Amidst the regimented environment, there existed a haven of tranquility—the base's music hall. Tucked away from the bustling drills and tactical briefings, this sanctuary resonated with the enchanting melodies of various instruments. It was here that Elysia discovered her profound connection to music, particularly drawn to the melancholic yet mesmerizing strains of the violin. The instrument's ability to convey emotion through its hauntingly beautiful notes captivated her young heart, offering solace and escape from the structured confines of her upbringing.

Under the tutelage of a skilled instructor, Elysia's passion for the violin flourished. Her fingers, initially tentative, soon found their rhythm across the strings, weaving intricate melodies that echoed with a soulful depth beyond her years. The music became her refuge, a means to express emotions that words could not articulate within the rigid framework of military life.

It was on a quiet, moonlit night within the solitude of her quarters that Elysia's semblance, Highlight, first manifested itself. Gripped by a paralyzing fear of the encroaching darkness, she instinctively reached out with her aura. In a radiant burst of light, the shadows retreated, suffusing her room with a warm, comforting glow. This unexpected display of her semblance marked a transformative moment, illuminating her path forward with newfound understanding and acceptance of her unique abilities.

Elysia's weapon, Aurora, epitomized her versatility and adaptability in combat. The collapsible bo staff, when extended, was made of a durable, lightweight metal, allowing for swift, precise strikes and effective defense. With a press of a hidden button, the staff segments collapsed and extended into a flexible, yet incredibly strong whip. 

She also got combat training from her father who was a retired huntsman. He helped make her stronger and learn how to use her skills to defend herself and others when needed, she also was taught discipline and her father also helped her to create her weapon, Aurora. 

The invitation to Beacon Academy arrived as both a surprise and an honor, extended by a mentor who recognized Elysia's dual talents as a musician and a potential huntress. Embracing the opportunity with a blend of determination and anticipation, Elysia bid farewell to the familiar comforts of the military base. Her journey now led her to Beacon, where she aimed to harness her skills as a huntress-in-training.