17 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: ᴡɪғᴇ & ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

"Hey,Mr Kim! Aera massages her temple with a hint of irritation. Why have you bring her here?" She looks at her husband in disbelief.

Hani is apparently napping in the car.

"She wants to go to her mother's restaurant so I gave her a lift." Taehyung replies hesitantly.

She scratches her jaw then stares sternly at her husband. "Looks like this boss and secretary saga won't end so soon." She chuckles humorlessly.

"Aera,it's just--

"Hey! Aera starts shaking Hani who opens her eyes and starts rubs her eyes. Hani looks at the other with droopy eyes. Go and sit at the back." She says firmly.

"What?"

"You want a lift,right? Go and sit at the back cuz I won't dare sit there." She states giving her husband a side eye who looks anywhere else apart from her bombastic side eye.

Hani gets out the car feeling embarrassed and goes to sit at the back.

Aera giving her reason to hate her more.

"Can you put Moon at the back?" Taehyung requests after all them settling ready to leave.

"You love your ass?" The wife asks quickly.

"W-what?" Taehyung is taken aback with the question leaving him embarrassed.

"Mr Kim,if you love your ass then Moon should stay with me cuz---- She looks at the back and gave Hani a stern glance.

If Moon stay with that secretary of yours,I'm scared that your ass won't survive as Moon will learn how to bite people." Aera gives her husband an innocent smile while blinking her eyes repeatedly.

Taehyung's mouth is still wide open along with his eyes in complete disbelief.

"By the way my toothbrush did magic to your teeth. She points out. They are shining." She grins.

Didn't know she is so so bold. Taehyung concludes.

Meanwhile Hani hates to be here. She feels like a third wheel.

Aera smirks cuz she knows someone is jealousy.

~

"Are you having a function here?" Aera asks the Nanny at the orphanage quickly with a hint of excitement.

Momentarily they are passing by the corridor and the beautiful decorations caught Aera's eyes,getting her excited.

They already gave the Nanny the clothes and Taehyung added some money too,the Nanny really appreciated their help.