4

".....ice....tea.....s...i...r......please take it" A man around mid fifty kept a cup with shakey hand.

CEO of Paradise hotel first looked at cup
.....after.... him. A cold wave ran in man.

"Three hours nineteen minutes twenty seconds I'm waiting......Exactly when he is coming?" Ceo of Paradise hotel glared at the property dealer..........He gulped.

The man in front of him was looking unbelievable calm. 'He is not...' he is working with him for last three months and he knows that this silence is pointing to upcoming strom.

"U...m....sir he is on the way...just few minutes.....sir ...I was saying why don't you have ...l....lunch......I have arranged Busan's best restaurant's.........." his oily words interrupted by ceo Min.

"You think my hotel's Chef can't cook..."

"No no ...please sir I was...."

"Mr. Kang I came here to deal with that co-partner leaving all my work hope you are guessing how essentialit is to me...but after four hours of waiting
.....he didn't come...." he stood up.

"Traffic....or....I'll call......"

"I don't have time for that person who doesn't value it....Next meeting will be at Seoul" he wore his glares and left.

"......my time has value Dr. Wang........ I have other things to do....it just you request......"

"I agree..... Dr. Park...still hope you understand....he had to attend that meeting....he is ceo....please...forgive this I wil give you total fees....please accept..." Jackson said on phone

"Everything is not about money...still if you saying I will" psychiatrist said.

Jackson came downstairs....found grandma laughing on phone.

"Wow grandma you look so happy why?" Jackson asked at dinner table.

"Our next vice manager.... is a wonderful person...." Grandma cut the call.

"Is he cute?" Jackson asked.

"Extremely...not only that he's sweet kind honest brave..." Intruppted by Teresa.

"Mom relax......"

"I can't....noone stop himself to admire that bunny.....you will meet him....I have invited him..."

"That...did a good job" Jackson said.

"Did you call that psychiatrist....?"
Grandma glared at him

"He is too sweet he agreed for another appointment next week...." Jackson smiled.

It's been almost one and half week Jungkook was doing job at Paradise. Mmanager was soo satisfied with his work and became close...that made him comfortable there even ceo himself was very impressed by him...he also have a good relation with him. In these time he went to min mansion few times on Grandma's request or take office staffs. His sweet behavior won their heart. They started treating him as family member. He was feeling blessed and lucky.

It was an eventful day at Paradise. Aasusual staffs were busy... bellboys were carrying luggages...guests were reading magazines at lobb. Jungkook was taking a branch of exotic lavender to vip suite as the VVIP guest Martin Lee has demanded for fragrance flower. A male supermodel....that's why he himself doing it. He was decorated himself with a white dress shirt...silver earpiercings. lite makeup...and cherry red lip balm. Actually he will go to attend his cousin Tara's wedding. He already hass taken half day off. To limited time he got ready at hotel. Now ater this bwork he will go. He knocked the door and entered two bedroomed suite.