10

Lilys POV.

I was hoping this family reunion will actually bring me and my siblings closer together but unfortunately I was wrong. I didn't say anything to Peter because honestly I don't know what to say growing up me, and him never did get along because him and his friends would constantly believe me and laugh at me when they saw me struggling with my luck. I can tell my sister was upset when I was talking to Ethan. I wanted to make her understand that there was nothing going on between me and him and that we were just friends I mean clearly she should know that since he kept asking me out when we were in elementary all the way to middle school and I kept telling him no that's because I see him as a brother.

To be honest with you, my sister, starting to get on my nerves she got mad at me because she claimed I wasn't doing the dishes right I wanted to argue back with her, but I quickly just pushed it down and left and then this morning I decided to do something nice so I was cooking breakfast peters wife decided to help me out because she claims that she likes cooking as well and I didn't mind it gave me time to get to know her. Honestly I was surprised my brother had a wife and a daughter and I didn't understand why he hid it from my mom or the rest of us but hey, my brother is like that keeping secrets me and justice got caught up in our conversation that I ended up burning the eggs.

As justice was trying to get to smoke out of the house, I was aggressively, scraping the bird eggs off the pan when all of a sudden my sister got mad and took the pan away from me. She wouldn't let me explain to her what happened she just kept telling me that I was touching stuff that I wasn't supposed to be touching and then I was messing everything up. I got upset so I ended up leaving as I was sitting down on the back porch I was thinking about what happened I mean who was my sister to talk to me like that but then again she's always been like that. I feel like I'm the black sheep of the family I can't wait till my dad comes back from his fishing trip so he can stick up for me and we can actually hang out.

I wanted to watch TV but when I went to the living room, my sister was reading a magazine. I was going to go upstairs, but I remembered what savanna told me to stand my ground so I sat on the couch and turned the TV on my sister told me to turn it down, but I told her she didn't want to listen to the noise I want to peace and quiet. I told her to either go outside or go upstairs. She closed her magazine and asked me what my problem is when she told me that I never really liked her and she think it's ridiculous, considering she didn't do anything to me. I turn the TV off and looked at her.

I didn't do anything to you, Megan I mean, I try my best I really do but I feel like everything that I do isn't good enough Yes I know I'm clumsy and I know my luck is terrible, but I'm working on it I don't hate you I just don't like the things you do! I said looking at her up and down.

Please, you say you don't hate me, but you sure as hell ain't showing it and I meant what I said when I told you to stay out of peoples way until the wedding I have too much stuff to do than worry about you messing everything up like you always do! She said, putting the magazine on the table.

Whatever I knew coming back down here was a terrible idea. You want me to stay out of your way until the wedding fine you won't see me until the wedding! I said turning the TV back on and ignoring her.

She said that was fine and left before I knew it. It was dinner time My mom told me to come help her cut up vegetables so I did she was asking me how the visit was going so far as I was chopping up bell peppers. I told her that I was so sick and tired of everybody blaming me for every little thing I just I was getting so angry because I kept aggressively chopping up the peppers, as my words started coming out, and as my emotion started to show my chops got more fast and aggressive until my mom grab my hand and told me to slow down I looked, a the bell peppers was chopped up very good and small as my mom put them with the onions. She looked at me and told me that I just need to be mine so she also told me that if no one likes it then they will just have to deal with it. I told her that I can't wait till Dad gets home tomorrow so I can spend time with him. I noticed that when I said that she looks sad so I asked what was wrong. She was surprised I asked her that so I told her that when I mentioned him on the plane she had a sad look on her face and every time when I bring him up, she looks so sad and depressed. She shook her head and told me it was nothing I had a feeling that she was lying so I just shrugged it off after dinner was ready Ethan helped me set the table me and him were talking and laughing about when we were in elementary school when all of a sudden my sister came in and she looked at him and he quit laughing, and ignored me for the rest of the night.

Dinner was going good until peters. Wife asked me how I like teaching.