29

Megan's pov.

When Peter and his wife announced that they were having another baby, I felt so happy for them. Ethan left to go pick up his best friend Enrique when he came back I was hoping that Enrique was with him, but he wasn't. Ethan said that he went to the hotel to get a couple of rest and we'll see us at the funeral tomorrow, which is totally fine by me because I was going to hook him and my sister up when Ethan asked what he missed, I told him that Peter and his wife we're having another kid. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and said that he can't wait until that's us we decided to travel first, and then worry about having kids. We both like traveling and going to new places, so that's going to be good for us later on that night me and Ethan made Love twice I don't know why it just felt like I needed someone to hold me tight.

The next morning we were about to make love again when my sister knocked on the door and opened it she immediately looked up and then quickly close her eyes and got out. I apologize and said we will be downstairs in a minute. About an hour later we went downstairs. My sister was awkwardly sipping her coffee while looking at us she tried to apologize, but her words were coming out in shambles so I put my hand on her arm and told her it was OK. I also told her next time, just not instead of knocking and coming in she said OK and Catherine came into the kitchen and told us that we were going to have a funeral in a couple hours so everybody needs to hurry up and eat breakfast and get dressed when my father died, we wore his favorite color which was dark blue at his funeral. He said that he didn't want anyone to be sad or where any sad colors.

My mom really didn't have a favorite color so we just chose to wear black I just wore a black silky dress that went to my knees. I wore my hair in a high bun with my diamond earrings. Ethan was wearing a black suit when I went downstairs Peter was trying to get his daughter to hurry up and get dressed but she was running around. I told him that I got it and picked her up. I told her that if she is good, I'll buy her something. She started smiling and saying yay and she went to go get dressed after everybody was dressed and Catherine said we were just waiting for Lilly when Lily came down. She was absolutely beautiful she doesn't really like wearing dresses so she chose to wear a black jumpsuit. She had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a diamond necklace. She said she couldn't figure out what to wear so she chose to wear this as we all went to the cemetery. We try to find a parking space there wasn't really eat much parking spots left so I just parked on the other side of the road. We got out and slowly walk towards the cemetery. My sister didn't walk in so I told everybody to give me a minute I looked at my sister I could tell she was starting to panic and she kept telling me that she couldn't do this. I grabbed her hand and told her to calm down and breathe in and out and that she wasn't alone. We were there for her as well. 15 minutes later we were side-by-side, listening to the pastor talk about our mom.

We each said something beautiful about our mom, and we watched as the pastor lowered her into the ground before the cemetery people pile dirt on top of her we each put her favorite flower on her grave, which was a white tulip after that they started to put dirt on top of her after her mom was completely buried. The pastor said a prayer and then told everybody to have a blessed full day. Everybody left, except for me and my sister and brother all of us were holding hands and we looked at each other Peter said that this was a big step for all of us and said that he knows we will be OK I said that mom and dad we're looking after us and they will know when we do bad things and good things we looked at Lily to see what she was going to say she didn't say anything for five minutes until she said that they were wonderful parents and that she's happy that they're together again we walked away from the grave we ended up going to my mom's house as I was looking at everybody, eating and talking and laughing it made me happy. Seeing all of us together again, looked at the portrait of all of us together, and I told myself that I would never be away from my family this long ever again.

I stepped away from everybody and went outside. It was going to rain pretty soon. I wanted to go outside just to get a little bit of fresh air my sister was in the kitchen, talking to Ethan's best friend the conversation we were having wasn't going good, but I knew they were going to fix it somehow I looked up at the sky and saw the sun setting and it looked absolutely beautiful. A butterfly came and landed on my finger. I knew it was my mom telling me that she was OK and that we will be OK to let the butterfly go and looked into the kitchen, and I saw Lily and Enrique making out they pull the park. I just looked at each other and smiled to myself, because everything was working out how I wanted it to and I knew my mom and dad will be proud.