Suprise MuhFucka (Kendrick Lamar)

(this imagine is for Mrs_Finesse, enjoy! )

Te'Yannie's POV

I was in the car with Ken, while he was driving too the mall. "pour up, drank. Wake up, drank," i sang along too Swimming Pools. He pulled up too the mall and we got out. Instantly people started taking hella pics, i know my IG was finna be blowing up with hate comments. Salty or nah? We walked into the mall as everyone instantly turned their heads over too us. Like, what nigga? We're human too. I grabbed his hand and we went into a clothing store. I went too the baby aisle. I'm pregnant, i'm about 2 1/2 months, i just haven't told Kendrick yet cause, i simply am just waiting for the right time. I was looking through baby boy and girl stuff, some hoe keept taking pics of me. "can you stop, please?" i said nicely too her hoe ass. "ugh fine." she said then trotted her bitch ass back too her family. Kendrick walks over. "why you looking at this baby shit?" he said and laughed. "just because, i want too." i said and walked off. He caught up with me and we walked out the store. He's been being a big dick too me lately, and i don't like it. We were walking around for alittle bit, buying shit. Then we stopped at Dairy Queen too get some food and ice cream. We ordered, got our food then sat down. People were STILL taking pictures. I'm used too it, and so is Ken. "Aye, i think that's my ex, Marlena." he said and stood up and looked. "why? An ex is an ex for a reason.." i said and ate my icecream. "i'ma go see how she's been," he said and started walking too the store she was in. "i swear." i said and ate.

30 Minutes Later.. •

He's been gone for fucking ever! It's dumb. I don't even see him in that store anymore, i don't see her eiether. I got up and threw our shit away. I walked into the store and looked around, "have you seen Kendrick?" i asked the employee. "Kendrick who?" he said. "Lamar." i said and sighed. "uh, yeah. Don't say i told you this, but he's in the back room with some thot." he said. "no i won't, thanks hun." i said, smiled and started walking towards the back rooms. I put my ear too the door "ugh! Kendrick! I'm so fucking close!" i heard her say. "ughhhh, me too ma" i heard Ken say. Then i bust in the door. "what the fuck Ken? I knew your hoe ass would cheat on me!" i said. "fuck, i'm sorry." he said. I saw the thot try too sneak by me too leave. I pulled her hair and pushed her right back into this damn room. Tf she thought this was, Run like Lebron's hairline day? "ow! Fuck you!" she said, "try me bitch, see if i don't fuck both y'all asses up right fucking now." i said as i looked into her soul. She just stayed there, holding her head. "aha, you can have him back. I'll see you in 7 1/2 months when our baby's born." i said and walked right the fuck outta that store.

Kendrick's POV

Man, i fucked up. This was the dumbest decision i ever made. She's carrying my child and i'm over here fucking my ex? Fuck. I shoulda known she was pregnant if she was looking at all that baby stuff. I ran out the mall and hurryed home. When i got there, i saw all of her stuff, gone. The necklese i gave her for our 1 year anniversary, ripped and torn into little pieces. I guess i'll just have too wait until the baby is born, i know how she is. She won't answer shit. And when she says something she means in. I fucked up, bad.

7 1/2 Months Later •

Te'Yannie's POV

I was sitting on my hospital bed, holding my little baby girl. I named her, Aaliyah Marie Lamar. I think she should have Kendrick's last name. Just because that's her dad still anyway. He walked into the room and smiled at her. "she looks like you," he said and smiled. "her names Aaliyah Marie Lamar" i said. She started falling asleep so the nurse but her in her bed. "can we talk?" he said. "sure i guess." i said as i sat up. "i wanna be back together, for the baby." he said and looked me in the eyes. "yeah, i guess we can try again. For her." i said as i glanced at my peaceful baby girl. we hugged and we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

**********************

I hope you liked it!

• Suck My Gooch •