Accusations (Nicki & Meek)

(Y'all seen that picture on ig talm bout "Meek Must of Hit Nicki With That "you fucking him or not" Text"? But yeah, that's where i got this from lmao.)

Nicki's POV

I was sick of Meek always accusing me of cheating. If he always tryna accuse me of it, his bitch ass probably doing it!

"Your fucking him aren't you Onika?!" Meek yelled.

"NO ROBERT I'M NOT! YOUR ALWAYS ACCUSING ME OF CHEATING WHEN IT'S PROBABLY YOU!" I yelled. I couldn't take it anymore, we fight almost every 2 days. I grabbed my LV suitcases and put them on the bed.

"Where the fuck you think you going? Too Drakes?" Meek said, getting in my face.

"Get outta my face Meek! I was working, WORKING! & you text me with some shit like that? fuck you nigga." I said, and packed my shit.

"I just gotta know you ain't fucking around." Meek said.

"But it's okay for me too know you've been hoein around with all these bitches at these "partys" you've been going too? Ahuh, okay." I said and zipped up my suitcases. I asked my security guard too get my bags & put them in the car.

"Whateva Onika." Meek said and shook his hand.

"That's Nicki too you." I said then walked out.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't updated this imagine book in awhile , i've just been hella busy with Sports , Homework & School . I'ma update every weekend. Maybe not this one EVERY weekend, but idk.

I was thinking about writing a book about Drake. Him & Tyler are my favs. What y'all think?

• Suck My Gooch •