Do You Hear Me Callin? (Juice WRLD)

Juice's POV

    In the middle of a dark road, I stood alone. Only thing giving me light, were the street lights. Aimlessly walking down the road, not wanting to go off of that path, being it was all I could see.

"Hello?" I called out, only to hear the echo of my voice right back at me. What the fuck is this? Is Stokeley pranking a nigga or somethin?

        The more I walked, I started to see a pole, with a clear box attached to it. A phone book maybe? Those shits haven't been around for years, that couldn't be it. Walking closer, it ended up being a pay phone. With a phone book attached to the side, surprise.

    Starting to flip through the book, I could only see numbers to businesses. That shit didn't help. What am I supposed to do? I can try calling my girl, if the phone works I hope. Taking ahold of the phone, I quickly dialed her number, hoping she'd answer.

"Who is this?" Y/N asked, only hearing static on her end.

"It's Jarad..What's wrong, where am I?" I asked her, I really had no clue what the fuck was going on.

"Is this a prank call? I don't play that shit, who is this?!" Y/N replied, I could hear her irritation in her voice. It also sounding like she had just got done crying, like that stuffy sound? Maybe she's just sick..

"It isn't! Please don't hang up, I need your help. Please.." I cried out to her, she couldn't hear me. Why? No way the reception could be that bad here.

"Prank call someone else, kid. Not in the mood today.." Y/N replied, before she had sniffled, then hung up. Was she crying...but why? I slammed the phone back onto the hook where it belonged, starting to just aimlessly walk again. I'm even more confused now. She couldn't hear one thing I had said?

     Towards the end of the road, I had saw Y/N at the end. She waved me over, to come to her. Of course I didn't hesitate. Wasn't I was just talking to her, though? Who cares, I ran over to her anyways. My arms wide open to just hold her when I reached her.

   Instead, I had just fallen down right onto my hands and knees. She vanished, into thin air. I swear I just saw her right infront of me. Maybe my blunt was laced, or somethin. Looking up again, she was there. This time she was running.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" I yelled at her, as I had started to chase her. She wasn't speaking, It's hard to even tell if she was was even breathing. She vanished, again. Into nothing, running then she was gone. A small building, with a tv in the window.

      It turned on, no volume but all I knew was my face was all over the news. Not being able to hear it, but the headline was all I needed to see.

Is this purgatory?

___________________________________

Hi, sorry for going ghost for so long. I lost motivation to write or anything, BUT IM BACK. 🤠

Hope you liked this one, It's a bit different than the rest in this book sksksk.

Dm me if you want an imagine!                       I'll update this again soon.

— SMG