Lies (Ray MB & Zonnique)

(this is a Raynique one so yeah.)

Nique's POV

I was tired of Rayan lying too me about Charity. I know their fucking around, it's obvious. Pictures with him and her with the caption "Bae ". AHUH, BITCH, WHERE?? i got up as i heard the door slam, big nostrils was home. I fixed my hair and my clothes and shit. "hey baby." he said as he walked in, on his phone. "oh, hey." i said. "wassup?" he asked. "on Charity's instagram, looking at all of the pictures of you guys kissing, you?" i said. "o-oh uh, i can explain.." he said, stepping closer too me. "you better back ya asa boi, i'll slap you." i said adjusting my rings. "okay..we got drunk and got into it..sexually.." he said, looking down. "i bet. Well you can have YOUR house back. I'ma go stay with my momma." i said grabbing suit cases. "but bab-" he said, "don't baby me nigga! You guys have been doing this shit! I'm not stupid. So fuck outta here wit cho cocaine nose ass." i said and packed my shit. I called Bahja, and she came too pick me up. Pretty soon she wad outside. "please, can we work this out?" he asked, grabbing my arm. "no bitch." i said, snatching my arm back. I put my shit in Bee's car, and she took off. "you still love that nigga?" she asked, chuckling. "nah, fuck his bitch ass." i said, as we both laughed.