the apology

Louis:How many classes do you have today?
Harry:9 classes. You?
Louis:7 classes
Harry:How come?
Louis:I am not gonna have Psychology and Physical education.
Harry:Lucky. Let's just go
Louis:Alright
Harry:What's your first class?
Louis:Writting. You?
Harry:Oh, same.
Louis:Harry, are you okay?
Harry:Yeah, i'm just a little tired.
Louis:Are you sure?
Harry:100%
*Niall dragged Louis out of the class*
Niall:Oi, what did you say to him?
Louis:What do you mean?
Niall:He cried because of you
Louis:What?
Niall:You can't keep on ignoring him, because those ass-holes are in your head. Harry did nothing bad to you
Louis:I'm sorry, man.
Niall:Don't apologise to me! Apologise to him!
Louis:Now we have classes.
Niall:Okay, but when your classes end, you better apologise to him.
Louis:I will, i will
Niall:Good. And also, you have an A in History!
Louis:How do you know that?
Niall:The professor told me
Louis:Uhm, thanks
Niall:Yeah!
*They got back in class. Louis has seen how drained Harry was. The first class already finished. Louis wanted to talk to Harry, but it seemed like he didn't wanna talk*
Liam:What's up Tommo?
Louis:Nothing much
Liam:Dosen't feel that good now that he's not talking to you, eh?
Louis:I didn't realise that i hurt him that badly. Am i really that bad of a person?
Liam:No, you aren't. You're just having a long time accepting the fact that you're dating Harry
Louis:Thanks, man
Liam:Anytime, lad
Louis:What am i gonna do?
Liam:Well, apologise to him. I mean, when classes are over, in your dorm.
Louis:You think he's gonna forgive me?
Liam:Of course
Louis:Let's hope he will
*The classes already went by for Louis. He got in his dorm and started learning. He was studying for the exam. The test was on Monday, so he had to get ready. After studying for the past two hours, Harry came in*
Louis:Heyy!
Harry:Hi
Louis:Can we talk?
Harry:Of course.
Louis:Come, sit  next to me
Harry:What is it?
Louis:I'm so sorry for not trusting you. I'm so sorry for ignoring you. I always let people get in my head, i have hurt you in every single way i could. I haven't protected you from anything. You had every single right to ignore me. I don't deserve you. You're such a caring and amazing person.
Harry:I didn't ignore you, i was just caught up in the classes i didn't notice you wanted to talk with me. It's still hard for the both of us to accept the fact that we still don't remember eachother. It was quite rude of you to ignore me like that, but i don't care. You have never hurt me. You have always protected me from everything. You have made a few bad things, but you're not a horrible person.
Louis:Why are you forgiving me this easily?
Harry:I don't forgive people easily, but you? I'd always forgive you. No matter what it is.
*Louis felt a tear coming down and he immediately hugged Harry. The ammount of times he has apologised to him.*
Harry:Don't worry about anything.
Louis:Thank you so much
*Louis looks up at Harry's lips, and without resisting he kissed him*