Chapter 6

Chapter 6: If you want it then work for it (+18)

"Ah~ Ah~"

The heated sounds of barely restrained moans.

"That's- ahm "

Anna could barely restrain her moans, She lay under Dick who sat on top of her body touching her back while avoiding sensitive regions but she still felt different.

She had received massages from him, But this one was different, She could feel his hands everywhere and even when he didn't touch her she could feel lingering sensations.

And it turned her on.

He started the massage after he cooked dinner it felt like a date gone right, Anna couldn't deny she was attracted to a boy who was younger than her, Even though he looked and acted older than he should.

'I originally wanted us to be in a brother - Sister relationship but I want him so'

"Badly~"

Anna moaned while Daniel's hands expertly roamed her body, But he avoided her sensitive spots and that made her very frustrated.

"Dick, Can you haaha touch me more?~"

Anna lay on her stomach on a couch and she wanted nothing more than for him to make a mess of her body.

She turned over and took off the pieces of clothing that covered her sensitive regions leaving her naked and while blushing heavily with a sultry expression she brought Dick's hands to her breast.

"Touch... Me more... Here ahm~"

She bit her lips when the feeling of pleasure multiplied as now massaged her breast and she suddenly felt hotter.

Luckily Dick was immune to Anna's mutant ability or else she would have sucked his entire life force out of him in the heat of the moment.

Dick himself felt so turned on from having Anna under him his hand messaging her breast as a huge tent formed in his pants, Her breasts were decent and he could barely cover them with his hands but her ass was thick that was one of the things he liked about her.

She had a very big ass, One of the reasons he might let her join the Xmen is because of her Xmen suit, he was sure he could find other uses for them... In bed

He always wanted to touch them which was exactly what he did.

Anna got on her knees and rested her chest on the bed, sticking her ass in the air and giving Dick a perfect view of her pink pussy which was dripping wet.

"Haaha Can you... Show me your... Dick?~"

Anna stretched her hand towards Dick's dick but he was fully clothed, She waited for the go-ahead before she took off his clothes but it never came.

When she brought her needy eyes to face his she saw his blue eyes staring into hers with a light smile.

"If you want it then work for it. Undress me yourself."

Dicks voice somehow managed to turn her even hornier as she jumped down from the bed while taking off his vest and knelt bringing his pants down with her, while she stared at the not-so-little beast that towered over her face.

Dick stared down at her with stern eyes while Anna shuddered, She had gotten all she wanted and now she felt like she had to pay him back somehow, making her want to satisfy him any way she could.

She grabbed his Dick and stroked it gently.

'It's not smooth enough '

Anna felt awkward since this was her first time touching the opposite gender while they were naked, She didn't know if all males were like this because she couldn't even wrap her hand around it.