{Chapter - 49}

Y/N wokeup from the sleep and she felt a strong pain between her legs. Her lips quivered at the impact of the pain. However soon she was blushing while smiling thinking about what they did a few hours ago. She gulped thinking about everything and turned towards her side only to find it empty.

She realised Taehyung might have gone for an important work or something. Even though they've been there for honeymoon still Taehyung had to manage some works. She was about to stand but stopped when Taehyung entered the room.

She looked at him, he was wearing a sweatshirt and  sweatpants but due to some reasons he looked extremely breathtaking.
The memories displayed infront of her eyes like a movie and she couldn't stop herself from blushing. Taehyung smiled at her not understanding what thoughts were roaming inside her mind as he was searching for a file.

"What is it Tae? Let me help you to find." Y/N said as she stood up but felt the pain again and a whimper left her mouth which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

He looked at her apologetically knowing why she might be in pain and took steps towards her.

"It's okay, I am not going to work now." Taehyung said and y/n simply nodded her head and with shaking legs she tried to walk but suddenly felt herself in air.

"W-what ?" Y/N stuttered on suddenly being lifted up.

"Just keeping my promise. I said if I go rough then I will take care. So don't walk I will carry you." Taehyung said and y/n blushed again at his words.

"Are you hungry? Should I make something for you?"

Y/N thought for a while and said, "Let's eat Ramen".

Taehyung nodded and went towards the kitchen just like that carrying y/n in his arms. He made her sit on the kitchen island while he started cooking. Cutting some vegetable for salad, and making egg to eat with Ramen. He knows how much y/n savored eating like that.

He would peck on y/n's nose and lips while cooking and y/n would only get impressed by him. He successfully proved that loving him was her best decision ever.

~4 days later.

Taehyung and y/n decided to make good food and spend time in the mansion itself. It was their last day and the next day they were supposed to return back to Korea.

Taehyung was cooking when y/n's phone buzzed indicating a call was coming. She picked it up and it was her dad calling.

"Appa!!" She squealed happily gaining Taehyung's attention as he smiled and turned towards y/n. He had been lately missing Mr. Lee guiding him through the business.
However he was kept under medication so he retired completely.

He happily thought he could talk with his master, and father in law. Also he was extra grateful for marrying his daughter with him.

However his smile dropped seeing y/n's expressions. She stopped talking and froze like a statue. Sweat beads appeared on her forehead as she completely lost her words. Not just she forgot speaking, slowly she even lost the control on herself as the phone fell from her ear and Taehyung immediately rushed towards her.

"What is it y/n?" Taehyung asked nervously knowing her expressions weren't normal. He immediately took her phone while she kept staring into nothing without any emotions.

"Hello, please if you are his gurdian come to the hospital. We are extremely sorry but he is no more." Taehyung's heart stopped at the words and he looked at y/n with terrified look. However she stayed the same, no emotions, no tears, nothing.

"Y/N?!" Taehyung tried to call her but she just leaned into his chest and closed her eyes and her whole body just rested on him as she lost her senses out of the sudden shock. Taehyung patted her cheeks but got no response. He started panicking seeing her condition and his mind stopped working. The situation suddenly got so critical that he felt like someone had stabbed him.

Mr. Lee was not supposed to live for much time but after the doctors appointed specially by Taehyung, there was still a ray of hope which now was gone.

He had no idea how he would handle y/n. She would breakdown completely.

He immediately asked to make his jet ready, they would leave immediately.

He made y/n lie on the couch and stared at her expressions. Everything changed within a minute.

A doctor was called to accompany them for the flight for y/n while he ordered Jungkook to manage things in Seoul until they returned.

Taehyung lifted an unconscious y/n in his arms and took her towards the car. he kept her on his lap, as she rested her head on his chest. She laid there like a lifeless body and that was making Taehyung more anxious.

"Please open your eyes y/n. Please." Taehyung almost begged in a complete shaky voice. In no time they were in their private jet and after Doctor checked on her y/n, he informed it was due to sudden shock. She might require some time to come out of it and the phase won't be easy.

Y/N fluttered her eyes open and found herself in the embrace of Taehyung. He didn't wanted to leave her even for a minute. He saw her waking up and started rubbing her back thinking she might cry but she didn't.

She was lost in some other world and that was completely breaking Taehyung but he knew he had to stay strong for y/n.

"Y/N, baby." He said lightly cooing in her ear but got no response at all.