Part-2 unexpected things happened

At Darkness of dark planet

'Everyone woke up and is eating food'
John: what made you guys come here
Solar: tarung sir made me come to this planet and i had to fight a prince called lunar dark and i have to defeat him and bring a light power sphere from him after defeating him.
Ali: Amato Who is lunar dark?
Anu:Lunar dark is the most powerful prince on this planet he has a dad but died and has 2 twin brothers but died he is alone some peoples say that he has his whole family alive and healty is only hiding.. Once Retak'ka die lunar dark got to know solar as retak'ka is his dad... He wants revange as solar kills his dad especially his two twin brothers.
Solar: i don't think i killed his and his two twin brothers mom.
Blaze: mom can you tell the two twins brothers names.
Anu: i think the first oldest was levi and middle leo and the youngest lunar.
Ice: levi and leo i think i heard the names before
'Solar just remains silence as some voices was in his head'
Solar pov
Ughh my head who is it. "Say you know them solar"."tell our younger brother that we love him and stop doing things like this tell". Stop ughh my head "Solar tell"."solar tell them". "Tell them". Ughhh i can't my head it hurts.
"Solar you okay solar".Abangs i am not i feel like i am gonna die no i can't but ughh abangs help me Ahhh

In real life
'Solar comes back to reality his brothers shaking him saying "you okay solar".'
Solar: Ab-an-gs abamgs i don't wanna die 'hugs them tightly'
Amato: Son something wrong
Solar: Levi and Leo i know them they were my-
'Faints and falls in Boboiboy's arms'
Boboiboy: SOLAR hey wake up light solar
Ali: he knows them-wait that means boboiboy check his neck now.
'Boboiboy checks his neck but found a symbol'

Ali: we are too late boboiboy pick him up we don't have time everyone ready to move

Gopal: where to go uncle.
Ali:To lunar dark's kingdom we have to go there before moon is full in 2nd day.
All: okay then.
'They started to move until'
Ying: do you hear it
Yaya: what?
Ying: something is coming towards us reall-AHH.
fang:YING kusa shadow hands
'Fang tries to use his powers but falied'
???: WHO ARE YOU
Blaze: fire
Ali: oh no don't look back just run
Fang: uncle ying she is captured we ha-
Ali: we can't save her she is now already in his control and just run we can save her first run.
'They runs but boboiboy trips and solar falls ground'
boboiboy: solar ughh my leg
Thorn: Abang come fast
Boboiboy: leg can't move
'Others sees the person coming towards them'
Yaya: gravity pull
Boboiboy: kusa revrese elements 8 spilt
Earth: master ori what we have to do
Boboiboy: wind help boboiboy and go run with dad and fire use your fire powers to know who he/she and lighting use your powers to electronic the person Cahaya use your powers to light the person up and earth use your powers to block him now leaf use your leaf powers to tie him and water use your water arrow to distract him.
All reverse elements: okay master /ori
'Wind pick solar and comes to Amato and other revrese elements starts to do things'
'Solar wakes up but his eyes started to trun Violet'
Ali: guys move backwards now
Solar: kusa solar light and dark beam shoot.
Boboiboy: all of you moves now.
???: this power belongs to.... Haha i found you... I will come back... Wait for me.
'That person vaishes and solar again falls down in his dad's hands'
'Fang remains silence'
Kaizo: Pang what's wrong
Fang: ying... I failed... Abang... I failed....
Kaizo: No you don't look at me pang...
'Fang looks at kaizo and we can see tears in his eyes clearly'
Yaya: Fang ying is my best friend and you know... She loves you fang... She loves you..
Fang: What.. She loves me ...she does...
Yaya: yea she loves you... But she says...don't tell this to fang because their will be a moment which i will tell him...
Fang: i promised her i will protect her.. But
Boboiboy: I always promised solar i will protect him no matter what but... I failed... I try my best to save him no matter what...
Gopal:i don't have any girlfriend but i am happy with my life fang...
Fang: but...
Boboiboy: No buts we promised ying, Solar we will save them and protect them team protect yes..
All: we will get them back safely
Ali: amato your sons are intelligent just like me
Amato: huh oh shut up firely head
Ali: oiii... Shu-
Alan: we are here to get solar and ying back not to fight lets go and get them guys

At somewhere else
"Yea yea go go save them you won't after all solar he is special and he knows who killed them i will leave him until he says that all the things happened to them hahaha"

Short part-2 because i don't have much time i have to go bye see you tomorrow bye💛🖤