Part-1 A unexpected morning

{* this means i am talking}
{" this means others are talking}
{' this means what they are doing}
{All clear lets get to the story}

At Tapops Station

A peaceful morning at tapops station.

"BLAZE, CYCLONE, THORN YOU Idiots!"
"solar lowers your voice"."but abang they"
"Solar". "Fine". "Ahhh help me boboiboy".
"Gopal leave me". "No fang is gonna kill me."
"Come here gopal"."NOOO". "ENOUGH".

silence going through the room.

Gem: fang and gopal go and fight in training room and solar what happened to you.
Sol: abang gem they stole my hat, phone, glass.'pouts'
Gempa look at them scary eyes and aura around him.gem: explain Now!.
TTM: abang look how beautiful without his glasses and hat and even without looking at phone look abang.
All of them looks at solar who looks cute and beautiful at the same time.
Boboiboy: solar you look cute and you too hali.
'Solar blushes hard and tries to look away'.
Thorn: i wish he wear long sleeve clothes and it will look cute in him.
Blaze: right thorn is righ-
kok chi: boboiboy and others are instead to come down Now Immediately.
Boboiboy :let's go. Blaze: here light your glasses and hat and phone put your hat and glasses straight light hmm okay good lets go.

At hall

Boboiboy: commander you call us
Commander: yea i call you we have a important mission for... Solar only.
All: What!.
tarung: lower your voices and yes solar is going to a mission it will only take 2 days only.
Solar: but why me only why cant abangs come.
tarung: because that plant is full of darkness and they have a prince called "Lunar dark" he is the darkness prince and you only has light power and you have to defeat him and bring the light power sphere from him.
Blaze: sir i am not allowed to speak but as a big brother of solar i really appreciate to let us also go with solar as solar is afraid of dark and i think you will have to lets us go with solar sir.
tarung: look blaze i know you and others are big brothers of solar and is really overprotective over him but i think you should let him go by his own.
Gempa: NO!he is only 11 and he is not even a teenage and we will also go with him even if you said don't we are still his big brothers and we care for him and please excuse us we are going to our room and tell us the planet we have to go.
tarung: but- fine you all go with him but don't lose and come and the planet is called
.                "Darkness of dark planet"

Planet name- Darkness of dark planet
Prince- Lunar dark
Humans- No
Aliens- only 87% aliens
Colour- violet and black

.                    Prince lunar dark

Age-???
Family-???
Powers- Darkness powers etc.
Personality-???
Eye- violet
Hair- black and viloet
Dressed- dark violet and black
Wings- violet
Crown- Violet and black
*lunar dark is opposite of solar and is more powerful than anyone and.... No. 1...villian if this story is... Lunar Dark i am very sorry for others who love lunar as hero but in my storys he is villian and hero*

Hali: Hmm okay lets go guys today we can go.
Solar: okay 'runs to their room'
All: heh cute.
Cyclone: are some people also coming with us
tarung: yes-umm no one is coming with you.
Thorn: someone is coming tell us now.
tarung: okay 'sighs' so the peoples who are coming with you is on this list.

Admiral Amato
Anu
Ancy
Ali
Alan
Andy
Jake
John
Ray
Ryder
Captain kaizo

tarung: your family and gopal, ying, yaya, fang, Ochobot if you want to go you can go
All: WE WANT TO GO
tarung:okay lower your voices you can go and pack your bags because we will arrive their in 4 hours.
All: okay
'All go to their rooms'
Solar: abangs is something wrong'asks curious'
Cyclone: notting little light hmm come here
'Solar goes to cyclone and hugs hin and says'
Solar: is it because i am afraid of darkness and you will lose forever and ever abangs?
'All went silence after they heard him'
Boboiboy: no light we are not we just 'looks at others' we just... Dont want to loss you solar
Solar: you wont abangs you wont loss m-
Gem: you cant say that we nearly lose you when retak'ka literally sucked you in him we thought
Blaze: we thought we lose you forever and won't see you again but we didn't give up me and ice fight him and got gempa back and then we win and we got you back not safely so many cuts and bruises were on your body and you were unconscious when we got you and we thought that we lose you forever and ever because of that we cant let you go there solar.
Hali: we cant lose our younger brother who we all loves and cares for him thats why solar.
Solar: okay now enough of sad story lets go play
Thorn: okay lets prank gopal
TTM, solar: Yea lets go prank gopal
'After they left and boboiboy speaks'
Boboiboy: are you guys sure about that guys
Gem: I don't know abang i just i am really worried about him i don't think so this is a best idea to let him go there and fight him own his own.
*a quick indroution okay gempa, cyclone, hali, thorn, blaze, ice calls boboiboy as abang even if they are twins okay so back to story*
Ice: abang gem we all are worried about sol.
Boboiboy: gempa is right i don't think this is a best idea ever guys.
Hali: but abang we have them they also coming with us right
Boboiboy : yes but ughh leave it we still have 3 hours to land there i am gonna take a quick nap call me when we arrive okay.
All: okay abang we will
'After boboiboy left'