Chapter Two: An Annoyance.

"Any questions?" I say looking up at him, leaning on the tempered glass of the gym while he looks into the gym, I didn't think he noticed my presence until I said that but whatever. he's so concentrated on whatever is going on in there.

"Nah." he has no emotion, he's too concentrated on the gym. I look to see what he's looking at. It was Damon.

"Oh, you're gay." It makes sense, he does act like someone who wouldn't be, interested in girls. Damn.

"God, you're annoying." Me? Annoying? Oh my God, now he's getting on my nerves.

"Am I wrong? I mean you are eye-fucking Damon, the hottest baseball player."

"Jesus Christ." his hand comes up to his face to massage the bridge of his nose. Guess I was wrong, whatever.

"Ok, see you later I guess." I say walking away, waving a hand behind me."

"God, I hope not." To that, I just laugh cause wow!

***

Why the fuck is he in my Biology class? Have I not seen him enough today? At least I have Dianna and I am not alone in this hell if only she would show up on time. Why today of all days does she choose to be tardy? Damnit Dianna!

As soon as Xavier sees me at my desk he rolls his eyes. Ugh. I hate that stupid face those stupid beautiful eyes that just rolled at me. He infuriates me and I've known him for less than a day, what's gotten a hold of me? Literally, no one makes me act this way.

He sits down at the furthest seat from me. In the furthest corner, why does that bother me so much? Jesus, why are my emotions so out of wack right now? One minute I don't want him near me the next it bothers me that he's not here to bother me. I haven't even known him for a day yet but our small talk earlier during the tour has made me so attached. Never in my life has this happened. How annoying!

"Okay class, I'm sure you all will remember that today is the day we start with the group assignments." The teacher says, "I have a list here with the names of each group partner so I'll go on to read them." 

"Jessica and Jennifer,"

"Here" they respond to their names being called

Fuck Dianna isn't here! That'll mean I don't have a group partner and if I know this teacher at all she'll make sure to give Dianna a fail since she's bunking... but what does that mean for me? She's not going to fail me too, she's fair but strict. Shell probably make me join another group, the limit is 3 people per group anyway. How annoying, The only person at this school who's a decent person towards me is Dianna, and now I have to be in a group with some spoiled rich kids. They'll probably make me do the project by myself but that's fine I was going to do that anyway.

Dianna is rich, spoilt, and doesn't give two shits about school. Why should she anyways? She's a really beautiful girl and has already established herself in the modeling world, so it's not like she needs school anyway. And even if the modeling goes south she can always take her father's business, she's not stupid she just truly doesn't care about school. If she gave a shit about school she'd probably get better grades than me, but as it is she doesn't study for anything and she passes every test without fail. It's probably the same for everyone else here, the only difference between them and her is that she doesn't care about my status or how much money I have and she treats me like an actual human being.  

She continues to read the names, I just pray Dianna gets to class before our names are called.

"Jacob and Damon?" she calls out, if I remember correctly our name is next, shit.

"Present."

"Dianna and Emari?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And your partner?" she says looking over the top of her glasses at me.