1.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Staying out till late

Skimpy dresses and clothing

Clubbing on school nights

Endless singing and vocal classes

Travelling 24/7

Innocent but not so innocent

Daddy's little girl

Tons of events and singing

That is the literal description of Y/n Müller. A teenage girl whose social life is full of partying. Her father is one of the hosts of the MTV Awards. And her mother? Well, we don't mention her that much since she is currently in heaven above. Y/n's mother died just when Y/n was 12. Which caused her a lot of trauma. But she learned to accept it and forget about it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Y/n! COME DOWN TO EAT!" My father yelled from the 1st floor. "Just a sec!" I yelled back, brushing out my hair. I was still in my pj's, but it would be nice to look a bit fresh. I ran down the staircase and set my flip phone aside. "Good morning, dad." I smiled at him as I sat down. He was looking at the newspaper and then looked at me. "Ahh. The sleeping beauty woke up. How was your sleep?" I laughed a bit at his joke. I might be daddy's little girl, but I'm not a spoiled brat. I don't ask for overly expensive stuff, I hug my father, and I mean it, etc. He might spoil me, but I don't act like it and never will.

"Good. Oh, dad, I just remembered. I want to ask you something." I turn to my father as I take a bite of my breakfast. It was chocolate chip pancakes. My favourite. He raised an eyebrow at me to go on. "Okay, so. I was thinking about something. And I wanted to ask if you could pay my singing lessons...?" They weren't expensive at all. But my allowance wasn't big either. I am still 17, my birthday is on october 31st. So I couldn't really find a job to pay, but I want to become a singer. Not some lousy worker at McDonalds.

"Y/n, we talked about this -" I cut my dad off then. "I know, I know! Get a job, save up money. I would dad, but no one is gonna give a job to a desperate 17 year old girl!" He always encouraged me to work hard, but not overwork myself. He stopped to think, and then something came to his mind. "What about this. I'm hosting the VMA's again this year with some more people. You can announce the nominees and winners instead of me since I would be busy setting up the awards, backstage, and everything. You will get paid, and you could have a stage performance at the end. It will grow your career, " I stopped to think, then decided.

"Sure. Where is it gonna be dad?" I smiled to him. He looked happy I took the job. "Los Angeles. It's gonna be hosted on september 7th. So in about 2 weeks. Also, do you remember your cousin Gustav?" I nodded happily. Just imagine the VMA's were in 2007. Of course, I remember Gustav. He is like my best friend. The last time I saw him was like 5 years ago. I miss both him and his band. "I booked you a flight on Sunday. 2 days so you can visit him. He and his band have lived there since their band got bigger. Plus, I am gonna be on a business trip for a while, so you might as well stay with them for some time. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I decided now was a good time."

Los Angeles?! Los Angeles is like on the other side of the USA. We live in New york, so it's pretty far away. Almost a 5 hour plane ride. Plus, seeing Gustav after 5 years is a lot. Does he know I'm coming? What if he doesn't let me with them? "Don't worry, I talked to their manager. He didn't tell them yet so it will be a suprise. But he will make sure to tell the boys that someone important is gonna come that same day, okay?" I nodded my dad and hugged him. "I'll miss you, dad." I am very connected to him. I might be a rebellious child, but that doesn't mean I fight with my father. Maybe a few times, but rarely.