8.

I woke up the next morning. There is no sign of Tom or the boys. Maybe they headed to practice. I can't stop thinking about last night. It was just so rough and hot. I went over to the bathroom, smiling to myself. That is when I noticed it. Hickeys all over my neck, collarbone, and chest. Bite marks. And a bit of a hand imprinted on my throat. Oh, he is so dead.

I took a picture of myself and sent it to Maria. I hope she will reply.

______________________________________
Best Bitch🙏🏽💍

Best Bitch🙏🏽💍> DID TOM DO THAT?!

uhmm, yes < Me

Best Bitch🙏🏽💍 > Oh Gustav
will tots kill youuu

Shit I didn't think about < Me
      that                                             

Best Bitch🙏🏽💍 > The real
question is... Was it hot?

FUCK YES!!! < Me

Best Bitch🙏🏽💍 > Give me
detailssss

Hmmm... Not right now < Me
     pooks I gotta eat first, ttyl     
     xx                                              

Best Bitch > Ughh finee.
Lyttyl xx

______________________________________

I love her istg. But I am still mad at Tom. How am I supposed to go out in public?! I got out of my room and went to eat something. I made myself some cereal and sat at the island to eat. I then hear the door open. I peak a bit, and it is the boys.
I get back and continue eating. "Good morning, Rockstar." Tom said, taking my spoon and grabing some cereal. He put it in his mouth and back into my bowl. Oh god.

Bill stood opposite of me, on the other side of the island. He looked me dead in the eyes. "You had sex last night." He spat it out, and Gustav ran from the living room to here. "Where?! More importantly who. And if it's someone I know, I will seriously -" Gustav was about to continue talking, but he got cut off with Georg's laughter.

"Are you serious? You don't know who it is?!" He continued laughing. "No?" Gustav looked confused. "Let me show you." Bill walked around getting closer to me. "Hickeys, all around, bite marks and a bit of a hand imprinted on her throat. I know who puts a hand around a girl's throat during sex."

Bill then stopped and moved onto Tom. He inspected his neck. "Again. Hickeys. Bite marks. Nail scratches. Y/n has long nails. " Bill took my hand to show it. "Also, in whose shirt is she? Tom's." Bill stopped and sat down to eat. Everyone was silent. "Oh, please. We fucked. Big deal - " Gustav then cut me off. "You?! And my cousin?! Tom Kaulitz, you are a dead man." Gustav then bolted at him, but Tom blew me a kiss before running away.

"You like him?" Georg turned to me. Me and him were in a you could say short term long distance relationship when we were 15. No one knew. We both forgot about it. At least me. Bill raised his eyebrows at me. "I mean, yeah, I guess, but it isn't anything special, I guess?" Bill just laughed. "Oh honey, this is special." Bill just laughed and walked away. I just ignored his laughing and went to put my dishes away.

Today is gonna be a long day...

I am so sorry this is so short, but I am not getting any creativity nor inspiration. Hope you liked it!