14| Challenge

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Yn's eyes opened as a maid came and announced them to have their supper.

Screaming with happiness in her mind but still a stoic face out, she made her way with others.

They all say on their respective seats and Yn being the last one. She sat a seat available beside her sister and the other side of her, there was Taehyung.

He rolled his eyes, as he saw Yn sitting next to him. Jungkook giggled as his reaction, as he was sitting just in front of him.

And the dinner started. It was mostly silent and the couples talking among themselves.

The dinning table was very atticate-ed. Yn liked the arrangements, as she liked everything neat and clean.

There were spoons, forks, knifes, etc. The plates were beautifully arranged and the dishes were alluringly served.

She was really impressed.

While praising the arrangements in her mind, her trail of thoughts stopped when the couples stood up with hand in hand.

They cleared their throat and successfully got their kid's attention. They, then, uttered out.

"So as you all know about our relationship..." Nam-soo spoke up, which made few of the Kims roll their eyes, secretly.

And it clearly showed, they weren't as much as happy about the announcement. But what they hated more was the next words. Which, at some point, they knew was going to be announced later or sooner.

"And we decided to get married."

Few jaws clenched, few fists clenched while some were happy and some were fluming inside.

"What?"

Not able to hold his anger, Taehyung spoke up. He was already beyond disbelief about his father being in relationship and getting married was something he didn't imagine.

And as his siblings knew, Taehyung was the one who was most angry on his dad being in relationship.

And why is that? They knew.

"You heard it." Nam-soo spoke out with monotonous tone.

"How can you do it, dad?! What if they are just behind you for money?!!"

He spoke out, fluming.

And it was oblivious, he was calling them gold diggers, directly or indirectly, both ways.

Eva was not able to hold back and she yelled too, as same tone as Taehyung.

She might be the sweetest person you know. But she don't accept disrespect from anyone. Even if they are son of King or Queen themselves.