Chapter Five

So why isn't anyone voting or commenting? :( Plzzzzz. It would mean a LOT. 

Chapter Five

You can guess what my answer was. "Sure" I had said, smiling. "Only if you want to."

Zandra had smiled and nodded too. "Yes. It is much better than my old situation."  She looked at her cheesecake ice cream in amazement. "This stuff is very good. You said it was...ice cream? I like ice cream." And she promptly took a bite of it. I laughed. We went home afterwards, and I showed her the TV and how to use it and what to do with it. She watched it all day, fasinated to actually use one rather than watch them from a store window. 

Meanwhile, I went to my room upstairs and called up the school that I went to. No answer, of course. It was still summer. Oh well, I'd have to poof myself in there and put the forged file in the filing cabnets myself. At night. Ha. I could look forward to the look on the secretary's face when she sees it there. 

Anyway, right now, I blinked myself into the mall. What to buy Zandra? I had forgotten to ask her what her favorite color was. I went back and asked her. She said purple, so I went back and went to a designer bedspread store and bought a velvet comforter that was so deep it could have been water at night.