Chapter 3

POV of Will Cipher

I was cooking pancakes for Ford, Mabel, and Mason. I can't mess this up! I thought to myself. I need to stay on their good side today. I started to pour chocolate chips into the batter and fry it until it turned into a beautiful golden color. "Golden..." I started to tear up as I whispered the color. "Bill..."I sighed softly. "I miss you..." 

Once all six pancakes were done, I walked over to the fridge to grab some fruit. I placed a variety of strawberries and blueberries onto each of the pancakes, making different shapes on all of them. After I was done, I grabbed all three plates and passed them down to everyone. Mabel growled and rolled her eyes. "Took you long enough, dumba**." I looked down to the floor and reached behind me to rub the back of my neck. "I-I'm sorry, mistress...I-I'll be faster next time..." I muttered slowly. Everyone stabbed their fork into their food and started to devour it. Mason seemed to like it, but Mabel and Ford looked disappointed. Disgusted, even. "Is this even edible?" Ford looked at me and got up. "I bet even a dog could make better food than this." Ford grabbed parts of my hair and started to tug on it, then he slammed me against the wall hard enough that blood started to pour out of the back of my head. Mabel smirked and whispered something to Mason, he just rolled his eyes and continued to watch me. Ford punched me in my stomach, then laughed softly as I coughed up blood on his shirt. "Dammit, Will!" I slightly smiled at him as all the yelling started to turn into a loud ringing in my ears. Mabel giggled and walked up to me with something sharp in her hands. "Nighty Night William~" She whispered in my ear, then shoved the object into the middle of my throat. 

All of the lights in the room started to turn pitch black. Ford and Mabel's faces were blurry, so I couldn't see what their reactions were. I closed my eyes and lost all control of my body, then hit the ground with a loud thud!