Tape 2

Gregory's POV

The same title showed up, the same humanoid, and the same wolf. "Hi, I'm the daycare attendant. Sun for short" Sun said. "And I'm Roxanne Wolf. Roxy for short" Roxy said. "Today, we're going to make an apple pie" Sun said. "My favorite pie is peach pie" Roxy said. "What's your favorite kind of pie?" Sun asked, and the same blank box popped up. Vanessa typed in, "Orange" "That's not your favorite" I said. "I know" "Mmm... that sounds delicious" Sun said, and Roxy nodded. "Today, we're going to make an apple pie. First, we need to cut the apples. Hmmm... do you know what we can use to cut the apples?" Sun asked. Vanessa typed in, "Wooly" "We can't use that," Sun said. She typed in, "Grape" "We can't use that," Sun repeated. She typed in, "Spoon" "We can't use that," He repeated. She, then, typed in, "Knife" and a knife appeared in Sun's hand. "Good job. We can use a sharp knife" He said. "Uh... I don't think we're supposed to use that by ourselves" Roxy said. "It's always good to be brave when you're by yourself. Look, I'm a pirate" Sun said and he pointed the knife towards Roxy while laughing. "That doesn't seem very safe Sun" Roxy said. "K Roxy" Sun said, annoyed. "Let's cut the apples" He said. "Cutting apples was rough, but we almost have everything we need to make our pie. We just need some sugar. Hmm.... do you know where we keep the sugar? Is it in the pantry, the refrigerator, or the sink?" Sun asked while Roxy was pointing at the places it could be. Vanessa pointed to the refrigerator. "Nope, try again" Sun said and Roxy shook her head. Vanessa pointed to it again. "Don't you want to help me?" Sun asked. And Vanessa pointed to it again, and so the refrigerator and the sink disappeared. "So where's the sugar?" Sun asked. Vanessa sighed and pointed to the pantry. "Great, let's make a pie" Sun said. "Ok, it's time to bake a pie. First, preheat the oven to 425-" "Um.... if we are going to cut the apples by ourselves, we should at least ask a parent to help with the oven" Roxy said, cutting Sun off. "I'm not sure where they are right now" Sun said, a little sad. Then, he became happy again. "We're on our own, Roxy" He said. "First, preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Then, put the apples into the pie tin. Now, put it in the oven and bake it for 40 minutes" Sun instructed us on how to bake a pie. "Our pie is ready, I can't wait to eat it" Sun said, then he turned to Roxy. "Roxy, let's have some pie" He said. Roxy and Sun waved and the tape ended. The tape, then, fell to the floor.