Playing the piano and tape 4

Gregory's POV

I looked behind me and spotted a piano. "There's a piano" I said. "There were letters that were not small as the others. C, B, and F" Vanessa said. I walked over to the piano. "The letters are on the piano" "Play them" I played C, B, F and it gave me another tape. I walked back over to Vanessa. "I have another tape" I said and put it in the TV. There was no title and it, instead, showed Roxy in a playground. "Oh, it's you" She said, then her ear went up. "Whatever you do, don't-" The static cut her off, then the scene changed with Roxy crying on ground and Sun looking at her with a glare. When he looked at us, he stopped glaring at Roxy. "Oh no,, Roxy had an accident. An accident is when something bad happens, but it's not anybody's fault. Accidents can help in your house, at school, at the playground,... you can get hurt almost everywhere" Sun said, then he pulled out a watch. "At three forty-five this afternoon, we were playing and Roxy tripped and fell" He continued. "I- I didn't tri-" "Where on Roxy does it look like she got hurt?" Sun asked, cutting Roxy off. "I think you did it" I said and pointed to her head. "That part of Roxy looks fine" Sun said. Vanessa pointed to her arm. "Hurry up, she's hurt!" He said and I pointed to her knee. "That's right, Roxy hurt her knee. Who can help when you are hurting?" He asked and a six-letter blank box popped up. "I know it's not you, I also know your E is silent" I said and typed in "Sunris" "I don't think they can help" Sun said. Vanessa typed in, "Vaness" Sun sighed. "Don't you want to help Roxy?" He asked. "Yes, but first...." I typed in, "Help" Sun stared at us for a few seconds, the the scene glitched. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!!- Try again, you're almost there- You're wasting my time and I'm running out of patience" Sun said, at least for the last two parts, it was him. The first one was the same voice last time. "Oh dang" Vanessa said and she was forced to type in, "Doctor" "Let's take Roxy to a hospital to see a doctor" Sun said. "Hmm...... which room should we go into to find the right doctor to help Roxy?" He asked and we were given a choice of 3 doors. One with a heart, one with bones, and one with a mouth. I pointed to the heart one. "I don't think that doctor can help Roxy" Sun said. "This one then?" I pointed to the mouth one. "Roxy's in a lot of pain" Sun said. I pointed to it again. The doors with the heart and the mouth on them were boarded up. "Please help me get to the right doctor" Roxy said. I pointed to the bone one. "Come on, let's get Roxy fixed up" Sun said and looked at Roxy. Roxy looked scared when she looked at Sun. "Sun, this really hurts!' Roxy commented. "When is the doctor gonna-" "The doctor isn't here right now. Let's see how we can help Roxy. Which tool can we use to check Roxy's injury? The heart monitor, the x-ray machine, or the scale?" Sun asked. "Scale" I said and pointed to it. As soon as I did, an organ appeared. "No, silly" Sun said and he giggled. "Moniter" I pointed to the the heart monitor. The same thing happened. "I'm scared. What should we use?" Roxy asked. I pointed to the x-ray machine and the organs disappeared. "That's right. Now we can look at Roxy's bones" Sun said and Roxy looked at him, scared. The tape ended and fell on the floor.