#49: Illusion (Muke)

"But believe me, I'm not trying to deceive you, I promise falling for me won't be a mistake"

Luke: "I don't know if I can do this"
Y/N said softly. "Do what? Be with me?" I asked. "Yeah. I really like you Luke, I do. But I don't know if you're just going to pretend like you love me.
I don't know if I can fall for you" She said as a tear fell down her face.
"Y/N, look at me" I said as I lifted her head to meet my eyes. "I know that you're having all these doubts about being with me. I just want you to know that I'm not trying to lead you along or trick you, I genuinely love you. If you fall for me, I promise it won't be a mistake" I said.
"Ok, I'll give you a chance" Y/N said leaning in and kissing me straight on the lips. And we shared one the best kisses I have ever had.

"No baby this is not an illusion, I really got my heart out on my sleeve, oh baby this is not an illusion, it's magic between you and me. No baby this is not an illusion, you really got me lifted off my feet, so tell me you believe in love, cause it's not an illusion to me"

Michael: "Y/N, this is not some magic trick or manipulation. I really care about you. I feel like there's so much love between us, I can't let you walk away. Whenever you're near me, I feel like I can float off the ground. Please tell me that you believe in love" I said with a hopeful look on my face.
Y/N, my girfriend of two years, nodded and took my hand, lacing our fingers together. "I will" She said softly.