Part 1

(One day in the Loud House when Lori Loud arrived to meet her siblings, the Loud siblings were playing when Lily Loud was in bed. Until Lisa reinstalled the Vanzilla with time travel mods again)
Lisa Loud: "Excuse me siblings, I re-established Vanzilla with time travel equipment once again. But however, we're not going to the past. Because that will make us undo our existence. Instead, we're going to the future to see what our future is and what we'll look like."
Lucy Loud: "*GASP!*"
Lincoln Loud: "So this time we can see our future?"
Lisa Loud: "Correct. But however, time traveling may be dangerous if we change the past. Unless we see what the future of Royal Woods looks like?"
(The 10 Loud siblings hopped into Vanzilla. Lisa Loud activates the time traveling mod and the Loud siblings travels to the future)
Lisa Loud: "We made it to the future and- *GASP!* Uh-oh! What happened to Royal Woods of the future?"
(The Loud siblings saw that the future Royal Woods was under the reign of Ace Savvy)
Lisa Loud: "Looks like we traveled 20-40 years to the future. However, Royal Woods is taken over by Ace Savvy."
Lincoln Loud: "What!? Ace Savvy is a dictator!? I thought Ace Savvy was a superhero. Ace Savvy can't change who he is."
(A evil army of robots appeared)
Evil Robot Minion #1: "Surrender or be destroy-"
(Evil Robot Minion #1 gets attacked by a girl)
Evil Robot Minion #2: "Oh no! It's Lily, the founder of the resistance!"
Lincoln Loud: "What!?"
Future Lily Loud: "Get behind me kids as I finish them off!"
(Future Lily Loud attacks at a evil army of robots)
Lisa Loud: "I didn't know that Lily Loud of the future is an action girl."
Future Lily Loud: "You kids okay-, This can't be! You're my sisters! What are you doing away from your past?"
Lisa Loud: "We were here to see what Royal Woods looks like in the future?"
Future Lily Loud: "Well, I know nine of you girls' futures. Lori, you're married with Bobby and you're a famous golf player. Leni, you're a famous fashion designer. Luna, you're the world's most famous musician. Luan, you're a world's famous comedian. Lynn Jr., you're a world's famous athlete. Lucy, you're a leader of the Morticians poetry club. Lana, you're part of your hero's pit crew. Lola, you're a famous beauty model and movie star. And Lisa, you're a world's famous scientist. And I was free, until Ace Savvy took over Royal Woods. So I started my resistance."
Lincoln Loud: "Umm Lily of the future, you forgot about me Lincoln Loud that looks like in the future."
Future Lily Loud: "You're Lincoln Loud, right? Sadly, you died years ago in your adulthood. I was so heartbroken. What if the Anti-Loud Alliance sees you?"
Lincoln Loud: "What!? I passed away. I thought I wanted to see my future self, but my future self is dead? (Cries)"
Future Lily Loud: "Girls, are you wanting to join my resistance?"
Lori Loud: "Sure!"
Lynn Loud Jr.: "We can kick some robot metal!"
Future Lily Loud: "Lincoln, you must stay in the Vanzilla."
(The 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud head to her secret base)
Lincoln Loud: "*GULP!*"
(Cut to Future Lily Loud's secret base that was the Loud House)
Lori Loud: "So this is our house 40-60 years later?"
Future Lily Loud: "Yep, this is our house when I was a baby."
(The 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud heads into the Loud House and the 9 Loud Sisters meets Future Lily Loud's friends)
Future Lily Loud: "Guys, I brought you my sisters from the past."
Future Lily Loud's Friend #1: "Hey there Lily-, what happened to your sisters? They've been so young since we're babies."
Future Lily Loud: "Don't you know, my sisters are from the past silly."
Future Lily Loud's Friend #2: "You understand her. Her sisters are from the past."
Future Lily Loud's Friend #1: "Fine."
Future Lily Loud: "Our plan is to head into an evil robot factory in the Anti-Loud Alliance's headquarters, install a self-destruct button to redirect their headquarters and one of the evil robots to self-destruct. Just like the Phineas and Ferb 2nd Dimension movie I've watched. The reason why Ace Savvy became evil and took over Royal Woods is because the Ace Savvy comic and movie were banned due to the President's order about a top secret. Ace Savvy is also banned due to sexual harassment a long time ago."
Lori Loud: "Wow... Looks like Lincoln's superhero comic book has a betrayal."
Future Lily Loud: "Are you girls ready?"
Luna Loud: "Let's rock and roll!"
(The 9 Loud Sisters and Future Lily Loud and her friends are ready to infiltrate Viacom's headquarters along with weapons that Future Lily Loud built)
Lori Loud: "Let's do this!"