Quick info

Hi, i'm the author of this book. I am really excited to write this. I noticed that there aren't many Gwen Stacy x fem reader books, only male ones. So, I wanted to write one. 

First up, I am Australian. There may be things that I say that aren't really typical for an american (I'm only saying America, since that is where the story takes place). I will try my hardest to not use aussie slang, but it slips out sometimes. Second, I am dyslexic and have the worst grammar possible. I use like so much grammarly but sometimes that is not enough. I literally have to check things a thousand times, and even then I still miss things. 

I apologize in advance. 

About the characters and the story as a whole.

The character "y/n" is a reader insert but with be somewhat an oc. She is a teen girl, who is a lesbian (I probably won't be explicitly saying that she is a lesbian so you can still obviously read the story if you do not fall into that category, but she will not be having any male love interests). Other than that, her physical attributes are up to imagination.

The timeline of the story starts a couple months after Gwen's Peter Parker's death. So I think Gwen would have been spider-woman for nearly a year. Gwen has not met Miles yet, so nothing from 'Into the spider-verse' or 'across the spider verse' has happened yet.

I really hope you enjoy this book!