Sorrow

WARNING: THIS ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDES SOMETHING BAD IN EACH CHAPTER SUCH AS, MATURE LANGUAGE, NUDITY, SEXUAL JOKES, AND VERY DARK JOKES AS WELL, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THIS THEN STOP READING I DO NOT WANT HATE.
THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THEN THE USUAL CHAPTERS TO MAKE UP FOR MY SMALL BREAK
___________________________________
Recap: Wendy just caught Stan & Kyle making out in the back of an ally, thinking it was a bathroom but Cartman made them purposely find them making out because Cartman happened to be stalking them since they wouldn't let him come with them.
___________________________________
Stan pushed Kyle away immediately with brutal force as he heard Wendy's voice

Stan: Wendy, it's NOT what it looks like.

Wendy: Stan... i trusted you.. how could you do this to me..??

Kyle was too shocked to say anything to defend Stan but at that moment he felt pure heartbreak because he pushed him away really hard.

Stan ran towards Wendy, but the girls pushed him away

Stan: Girls, please let me talk to her.

Heidi: Why would we let someone like YOU talk to Wendy after what you did..?

(They brought Heidi on short notice, because she likes shopping too)

Rebecca: Why'd you do it Stan? Do you know how fucked up that is?

(Tammy & Kelly walk in on short notice)

Tammy: Yo yo yo!! What's up girls!!

Kelly: sorry girls! we just saw Kenny & he seemed drunk so we wanted to um... what happened here???
(Tammy and Kelly are currently carrying Kenny in they're arms)

Wendy: Stan kissed Kyle, not just that it was a full on makeout session and i just happened to run into them as see it happen. (Wendy starts to cry so it made it harder for her to speak)

Kelly: Stan, are you kidding me?

Kenny: OooooO buuussteddddd~! ahah..
(Kenny knocks out on Tammy's arms now Kelly can walk free because her arms were tired anyways)

Tammy: Kenny's wasted why'd you guys leave him to wander around alone in this huge theme park

Kyle: umm, sorry. I forgot about Kenny not gonna lie... But girls please don't be mad at Stan it's not his fault it was mine.

Wendy: Kyle.. why would you do that..?

Stan: erm.. y-yeah why'd you do that Kyle???

Kyle: W-wha..? Wait no it wasn't all me, i promise i didn't force him i just felt somewhat romantic at the moment, i know he did too!

Stan: fuck no, i didn't intend any of that, what's wrong you?? Wendy you have got to believe me.

Kyle's heart just shattered in a billion pieces, was it all a lie? did Stan just lead him on? he just stood there and thought to himself: 'what's going on???'

Wendy: i don't know what to say Stan.

Heidi: Are you being honest Stan?

Rebecca: Kyle please don't blame yourself it's okay, we're you trying to teach him how to kiss or something?

Kyle: um.. i guess.