Now you want me alpha?

INTRODUCTIONS :

My name is Mercedes Ray , I was abused by my pack and rejected by my mate until I got the courage to leave 3 years ago. I am no longer that fat , nerdy , lame girl. I have long blonde hair that is dyed blue on the ends , hazel eyes , and curves in all the right places. I lost all that baby fat and did I mention I am also Queen Renay ? Well let me explain.

Queen Renay lived over 2000 years ago, and was known as the most powerful werewolf in werewolf history. That was until she was betrayed by her best friend who brutally killed her. Legends say that queen Renay would reside in a werwolfs soul and make them the most powerful creature to ever live. I know it seems great that I'm unbeatable but it's not always peaches and cream. She has a very short temper! And if you make her mad she takes over and well yeah you know........

Then theres Allison. She was one of the rogues I met, she is short with long black hair and big brown eyes. She's a sweetheart! She was rejected by her mate to and ranaway.

Also there is James, Tyler, and Roy . They are all tall and muscular with the prettiest eyes ever. They are like my big brothers and they are protective as ever -_-

There's a lot more pack members but there my best friends :)