NOTE

AUTHORS NOTE :

heeey , I want to start off by thanking everyone for their devotion to this story. I am soooo grateful to have met all of you wonderful people.

I AM going to keep writing this story. When it's the last chapter you'll know because itll say "LAST CHAPTER".

I am currently writing another story called "Hello , Mr.Badboy :)" its about a she-wolf named Eleanor , her parents were killed in front of her when she was 13 years old. She decided to pack her things and leave , she took he best friend Alauna with her. They are now 17 and they have to start their junior year of high school , ellie doesnt want a mate. She thinks they are a lot of drama and everything. But what happens when her mate end up being Jet Bringham? The schools bad boy , the boy that sleeps around , parties and drinks? Will she reject him ? Will he reject her? Find out by reading this story and experiencing the love , betrayal , lies , lust , desire , fighting , war and drama :)

READ :) VOTE :) COMMENT :)

Ps: for the story "Hello , Mr.Badboy :)" I am taking suggestions !

Inbox me names and personalities of the people you want to be in the story , also inbox me what you want to happen with Eleanor and Jet :)

I am open to all suggestions !!

Love you all !!!!!!! : )